Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discussin on open carry advocates

mistertim

Every Muslim? Or legal citizens that are Muslim ?

nice distinction, I certainly will support them .....till they go outside the law(might even then for good cause)

that right to carry or religious freedom don't come with exceptions..... I support brown people being armed and such, hell I even allow women.

some more Muslim women being armed might cut down on some excesses.

I'd be much more likely to defend an airport police officer thinking that this guy (carrying an AR-15 with a 100 round drum) is a threat and gunning him down than I would be defending an armed officer shooting an unarmed young black man (unless there was a clear threat to him or someone else).

I'd be much more likely to defend an airport police officer thinking that this guy (carrying an AR-15 with a 100 round drum) is a threat and gunning him down than I would be defending an armed officer shooting an unarmed young black man (unless there was a clear threat to him or someone else).

No love for the unarmed puerto Rican?

/facepalm

Attention whores are going to get the anti-gun crowds in a frenzy.

I'm almost slanted towards no open carrying, just because of bull**** like this.

Boils my blood.

They are protected freedoms, not a ****ING trophy for you to parade around with.

8wljNOY.jpg

Lol, I hadn't seen a picture of this. Dat drum mag. That crappy Chinese knock off rail. A GRIP POD!?!?!! But no body armor? No chest rig? No IFAKs?! No dump pouch!? And most importantly, no secondary!?! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLE LOOK TO DEFEND YOURSELF WITH NO SECONDARY!?!?! WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR PRIMARY GOES DOWN!?!?!

Oh and I like how his eyes are pointed two different directions for rapid engagement of dynamic threats in an asymmetric non-permissive environment.

Overall, 3/10, would not oper8 with.

not that I support what he's doing, but dat drum is gorgeous. 

As a regular carrying citizen, pics like above make me sad.  Obvious open carry troll is obvious, he's only doing that to get attention and "protect his rights."  :rolleyes:

HE is the reason that my liberal friends (I'm liberal myself) roll their eyes at me when I tell them I carry. Okay, so you're at an airport with an assault rifle and a 50 round drum.  you're really "sticking it to the man," aren't ya?   Nevermind the lady and her three kids who are on their way to Disney World and walk right past you in fear.  Your cause to protect your god given American right is worth any issues that may arise. 

Suck it, Obama! Stay away from my guns!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

there's just a lack of reasonable or intelligent thought when this crap happens.

I'm going to show how important I think this right is by using it in the most obnoxious and potentially dangerous way possible such that people get concerned and maybe reconsider how important this right actually is.

Like - lets walk around an airport with a giant gun so I can scare as many people as possible and distract the police and other security members from doing their actual job

Asshat.

Preach, brother.

What if a middle eastern man walked through an airport, exercising his 2nd amendment open carry rights, with that exact same assault rifle that guy in the pic has....

Over/under he gets shot more than 15 times by police.....

I dunno, man. Nerds like that usually spend more time at the range and in "tactical training classes" than they do with their wife and kids.

HBO's VICE did a story on these corny ass militias here in Denver, they simulated an active shooter drill in an old airport building. Pretty scary to be honest. These dudes wake up with a hard on to shoot muslims. Yet not many of them (some had, though) ever served

In Kentucky it's not unusual to see someone carrying a non-concealed sidearm, we don't see it daily but it certainly doesn't warrant a discussion when we do see it.

Well, today I was eating lunch with a business partner and in comes a 20-ish kid in his farm boots, $20 cowboy hat and a leg-iron that looked straight out of a John Wayne western. I'm a 2nd amendment rights advocate, and my business partner has his concealed carry and carries on a regular basis. Upon seeing this "cowboy" jokes quickly turned to a discussion regarding over compensating for certain genetic deficiencies. This kid was a joke, just like all the other open carry idiots.

Archived