Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I enjoyed the movie. Critics can kick rocks. It's fun and entertaining. CGI isn't too bad. A few Easter Eggs in there. Even saw an old Air Force buddy with a cameo in there. Post scene credits was nice too. Tom Hardy does a great job as always.

• Like 1

I saw Venom last night. I enjoyed it a lot. For an origin story without Spider-Man, it’s about as well as you could hope for. 

If you go in expecting Disney marvel, you’ll be disappointed. It’s not that which I appreciated. It felt different. 

Tom hardy is fantastic. His Eddie Brock is kind of an oddball but Hardy makes it work. He’s funny, vulnerable and charming and most of all likable. 

The cillain is pretty good too. I need to see more work by this guy because I don’t even know who it is. He delivers as a generic bad guy tho. 

Venom is pretty humorous. I like the dynamic of hearing his voice speaking in Brock’s head. His comments and their back and forths were entertaining. 

I thought they nailed Venom to be honest. Venom is a hulking behemoth compared to the nimble and agile Spider-Man and this movie shows that brutish nature as he hops around tearing **** up and almost appears gorilla-like. 

My biggest complaint was 

Spoiler

In the final battle with another symbiote, it was kinda hard to tell what was happening as both were trying to rip the other symbiote off and they were all mixed and combining as they were fighting. I thought that could have been a little cleaner 

Also, the first post credits scene is awesome. Can’t wait for the next movie. Tom Hardy agreed to a trilogy so I hope they continue 

• Like 3

About 1/2 way through JJ S2...hoping the payoff for the slow buildup doesn't disappoint. I want to see a real Hellcat emerge.

Also.. do you all count Legion and The Gifted (anyone watching this series other than me) as part of the Marvel universe. Both are fun/entertaining watches...they even introduced the

Morlocks

last episode.

I thought it was horrible.  One of the worst movies I've seen in theaters in years.  It was really, really bad.  Tom, Chelle, and Riz deserve better. 

I was mildly amused with some of the Hardy/Venom interactions, but overall the movie was trash.  

There was no flow to the film at all.  Character development was trash.  It was so bad. WOW.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chew said:

I thought it was horrible.  One of the worst movies I've seen in theaters in years.  It was really, really bad.  Tom, Chelle, and Riz deserve better. 

I was mildly amused with some of the Hardy/Venom interactions, but overall the movie was trash.  

There was no flow to the film at all.  Character development was trash.  It was so bad. WOW.

Are you saying they outdid their last Fantastic Four film?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I also think they knew of the repercussions if they passed this off to  another director. Coogler is on fire.

He hasn't missed yet

He can handle small independent films or ones with a $200mil budget. I appreciate that he is selective in choosing his projects. He's signing on anything to make some bull****

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Can we undo Killmongers death too? ?

Hell no.  He shot Linda just to save some time, and then tried to unleash a global genocide.  He deserved worse than he got.  Black Panther should have pushed him off the rail and let him die in the dark. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3