Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

How many will demand St. McCloughan's firing?

I dont care how he does it as long as he turns this franchise around. Thats the bottom line. We are in a horrendous state and require a lot of repairs. I expect after 4 years of solid management that we should be a solid team and competing. If that is the case we resign him and let him really finish tweaking the roster.

He has a hell of a job to do and I don't envy being in his shoes.

For some strange reason I believe that whoever we draft this year members on this board will blow up...

That's probably because you've been a member of this board for more than a week.  Practically every first round draft pick was hated.

Nearly everyone hated Trent Williams because they wanted Okung  Almost everyone hated because they wanted Jake Locker.

RGIII was universally applauded though a few were queasy about the draft cost (far fewer than the number who claim they were nervous today)

Going back in time, Darrell Green was hated by everyone. Too short. Would get hurt, manhandled and be ineffective they said. 

So, no matter who we pick, the fans will likely be lighting torches and sharpening pitchforks.

For some strange reason I believe that whoever we draft this year members on this board will blow up...

I'd be surprised.  Be one thing is Bruce was running this but we got Mccloughan in charge now.   Cooper seems like his kind of player, reputation wise he is like the Peyton Manning of college Wrs, insane work ethic, lives and breathes football -- and based on recent interviews Scot is looking for those type of guys.  

We see it here arguably how this dynamic plays out with Breeland and Amerson -- Amerson has the better measurables for the most part but Breeland is the workaholic, film freak.   Since Bruce used Scot's scouting service last year, wonder if Breeland was one of his recommendations.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 46m46 minutes ago

Alabama safety Landon Collins unlikely to end up with #Redskins. But they're his favorite team. His idol? Sean Taylor http://cbsloc.al/1zWE7jn

Note: John Keim has a blurb on this player posted in BRBN -

Mike Mayock's rundown on potential Redskins defensive targets

Ian Rapoport retweeted

Elderly man rolling a wheelchair at indy airport. Young man, a stranger, offers help and starts pushing him. Nice move by Jameis Winston

Ryan Clark @Realrclark25 1h1 hour ago

Same place I went. 1st pick of the 8th round. Lol RT @GabbyObaetan: where do you think you would go if you were a rookie in this draft?

Darren Urban @Cardschatter 1h1 hour ago

Cool just now at Indy airport: Jameis Winston, seeing one airport attendant trying to push people in 2 wheelchairs, jumps in to help push.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1h1 hour ago

What drills do prospects run at the #NFLCombine, and who holds top performance records? READ: http://oak.ctx.ly/r/2iqvy 

B-ZmqiQCEAAbNbH.jpg

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 1h1 hour ago

The #Redskins Quarterback Carousel (via @P_Hazard) http://sbnation.com/e/7845132 

B-ZmqIIIAAAL5Jv.jpg

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout 2h2 hours ago

Deone Bucannon may be the best Shaq Thompson comparison. Safey/nickel linebacker usage. Shaq more fluid/athletic though

Dan Kadar @MockingTheDraft 2h2 hours ago

Mayock loves Paul Dawson. Points out the Minnesota game that shows how good of a three-down LB he is.

Dan Kadar @MockingTheDraft 2h2 hours ago

Mayock said he sees Shaq Thompson as a dime safety who plays LB: "You don't put a label on him because he's going to be a three-down player.

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout 2h2 hours ago

I love that Beasley is 246 lbs and can bench 35 reps of 225...but correlating that with film is tough because he played about 20 lbs lighter

Nicholas Trolio @Trolio1983 2h2 hours ago

@nfldraftscout Don't get the bench hype? I weigh 210 and can bench 225 about 25 times..

arthur haszard @HapHaszard 57s57 seconds ago Florida, USA

@Trolio1983 @nfldraftscout Big deal I'm 71, 200 lbs and can bench press 225 1/2 times, goes down fine back up naw. LOL

There is going to be a lot of negative nancys' on this board regardless of what ScottyMac decides to do with this draft. However, I can tell you guys that I'm elated (despite my current circumstances) that he is running the show.

For the first time in many years of dreary misery, we actually have a true GM making the calls. That in and of itself should give us hope for the future. ;)

I firmly believe he will make solid choices and replenish our roster with young, talented players. It will take a couple of seasons, but that's where we have to be patient while he rebuilds a roster that has not been put together correctly. :ph34r:

I'm going to keep the faith, guys (and gals :P ), and let this true GM build this team into a contender. :)

Daniel Jeremiah @MoveTheSticks 10m10 minutes ago

Excited for today's DL/LB workout. Loaded group of DTs and edge rushers. Our coverage kicks off at the top of the hour on @nflnetwork

Andre' Roberts @AndreRoberts 16m16 minutes ago

Does anyone understand 45 min delays for de-icing? Shouldn't the airlines de-ice prior to flight time knowing that it is going be an issue?

Andre' Roberts @AndreRoberts 16m16 minutes ago

I obviously don't work at an airline?? I would just like to know how this works.

John Keim @john_keim 49m49 minutes ago Virginia, USA

I love how people think the position they don't want skins 2 draft is risky one but position they do want has no risks & r locks 2 succeed

Need to Know: Who will the #Redskins pick at No. 5? http://wp.me/pAil9-3BT  #RedskinsTalk

Who will the Redskins draft with the No. 5 pick?

So, the combine is in the books so let’s see where the Redskins might stand. We will assume here that the Redskins are going to stay where they are and not trade down. A deal could well happen but that would open up more possibilities than we could reasonably outline here. So let’s go with staying in the five hole for now.

Looking more like Winston/Mariota go #1, #2. Will require staggering ransom from Chip Kelly.

@BurgundyBlog hope he pays through both ends.

Probably. RT @DAMUMAD: Do you think our trade-back options have diminished with their performances?

@BurgundyBlog @DAMUMAD Don’t go overboard on combine results. 95% of resume for both already on tape.

@Rich_TandlerCSN Noted and agree but A+ interviews for both seem to have solidified what was already eminently possible.

Over 7k served here at the Zoony Bin, some happy, some not so much, but all crazies have been processed and are free to act out pent up frustration to relieve the mental woes that stem from deep rooted Redskins fan syndrome. HTTR, long live the BnG. 

zacefronyes.gif

@johnnylocal @HapHaszard @john_keim I'm just glad John's finally seeing things our way.

@DC9AdamW @johnnylocal @HapHaszard hahaha

Enjoy! RT @BobMcGinn: Personnel men from 5 teams examine top 55 players in relation to #Packers' 30th selection ... http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/2015-nfl-draft-outlook-b99448618z1-293321531.html 

Potential #Redskins pick OLB Dante Fowler runs a 4.61 at 6'2 261.

Archived