Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Bruce says priorities on assessing players are:

1. Medical history

2. Interview

3. Measureables 

Bruce said he hadn't seen jay's presser, but that jay didn't say anything he hasn't been saying around the building since January so no one was surprised.....are you a believer or a heathen?  :lol:

He actually put game tape as his number 1.  #5 is their willingness to have dinner and be Dan Snyder's wingman while clubbing.

As for the medical history, the Redskins have seem to have had a bit of a lottery philosophy.  They keep trying to draft guys coming off major injuries who had it not been for said injury would have been projected much higher. The thought process is that if this player comes back from injury and fulfills promise they'll look like geniuses.  Problem is, they so rarely hit the jackpot.

BTW, it's being attributed to me, but I think it was a zoony post in reply to one of mine that mentioned ES's dumping on all coaches not named Gibbs. No big, just for the record.

Saw this on my phone at lunch and wanted to get back to it, sorry Jumbo, I usually am a stickler for attributing quotes to the right person. I really think Zoony brought up an interesting point, but I don't agree with it. However it is normal as others have mentioned that the dumping is directly related to the losing. 

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 6m6 minutes ago

Bruce on SirXM says somebody at combine relayed to him that this is the first time since 1995 that the #Redskins have all their draft picks

Not really sure how to feel about this fact or whom to shift blame. Would love to see how the other teams stack up in this category.

Hilarious to read all the people on this b board not buying what Shanny said. Let's be honest, folks, all he did was confirm things that we already knew.

Kevin Sheehan let out a nugget that isn't getting any run (at least in this thread). He said he spoke to Shanny before last season about RGIII's preference for becoming a pocket passer. Shanny said if the team acquiesced, then watch because RGIII will take a ton of sacks and everyone will blame the online. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

True but our o-line is still horrendous.

Hilarious to read all the people on this b board not buying what Shanny said. Let's be honest, folks, all he did was confirm things that we already knew.

Kevin Sheehan let out a nugget that isn't getting any run (at least in this thread). He said he spoke to Shanny before last season about RGIII's preference for becoming a pocket passer. Shanny said if the team acquiesced, then watch because RGIII will take a ton of sacks and everyone will blame the online. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

Noted Shanahan jock sniffer Kevin Sheehan also noted that Dan Snyder 'did not meddle' in personnel decisions.

(hilarious that people still believe what Mike Shanahan says)

Totally agree, that comment that Kevin made about Shanahan predicting Robert season gets no play at all! It's one of the things that stand out the most to me from that entire interview.

Anyone could have told you that was going to happen man. Its natural progression.

The problem is letting a 1st year QB dictate your team. But whatevs

100% agree. I believe what shanny says, but he also had a huge hand in it, which highlights your main point.

Will Briggs @RunPassScore 2h2 hours ago

Funny Allen said about changing the offense. Had my suspicions with the recent RGIII announcement we might see a more specific O for him.

Teddy Bridgewater @teddyb_h2o 8h8 hours ago

My prayers go out to all my Louisville brothers and all the athletes participating in this year's NFL Combine! It starts here! #L1C4

Except when Colt took a ton of sacks. Then Gruden also blamed the RBs and TEs but not the QB.

Just throwing this one out there, why don't we see what we can get for RG111, I would personally go with Cousins anyway , that way the rest of the NFL would think we would draft QB with number 5 and hopefully offer us ridiculous picks to get to 5. We aren't going to win anything in the next couple of years at least and we could always take a QB with 1 of our extra picks.

Just a thought mind, I know many of you won't like it.

HTTR.

Imo Jon working with Kirk is a far more substantial revelation then who Jay says enters the camp as the #1.

I would argue that Jon working with Kirk makes him more competitive in his brothers offense.

Maybe I've missed everything, but do we know if Cousins is actually working out with Gruden or that he was down at a HS camp where Gruden was? I also read Josh Freeman and Alfred Morris were there too.

Junkies joke about Redskins moving to L.A., but Cooke thought about it before moving to FedEx Field. Story is in http://SkinsBook100.com 

According to Jay Gruden, #Redskins DL coach @RobbAkey was real "fired up" during interview 1f525.png | http://oak.ctx.ly/r/2i92c 

B-N470pCUAIP52a.jpg

Adidas will no longer offer Porsches to 3 fastest players at combine because of NFL's deal w/GM

Adidas will instead offer $100K each to 3 fastest players that run in its cleats at Combine.

Redskins talk family, look at tape with Iowa OL Scherff at combine http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/redskins-interview-iowa-ol-scherff-nfl-combine  #RedskinsTalk

B-SjxqtIMAAwb4z.png

Emmanual Benton ‏@Manny_PPI 8m8 minutes ago

Stefon Diggs believes he’s a first round talent. That medical has to checkout. Super gifted player who can score from anywhere on the field.

@Manny_PPI I tweeted this a while back, but him, McBride, DaVaris Daniels and Justin Hardy would be great late round WR options.

Kevin retweeted

In short, Bruce Allen says they are committed to draft more than ever (Yayy!!) & they are changing offense & defense drastically. #Redskins

Archived