Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

SkinzMama @skinzmama 20s20 seconds ago

BAHAHAHAHA .. Holding!!!

#HireWadeNotMorris retweeted

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman have gotten all excited now. #Homers

chad dukes @chaddukes 17s18 seconds ago

You think Buck will pause long enough from slurping Demarco to remind us the Cowboys are still losing? Time will tell.

GhostOfJackKentCooke @GhostOfJKC 3m3 minutes ago

Egad! Daniel Snyder was nearly run over by a truck at #Redskins Park today. Alas, that could have been me...except I don't drive a truck.

T @TMM75 55s56 seconds ago

Lions gotta get touchdowns, not field goals

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 34s34 seconds ago

Stafford hasn’t gone to Tate much lately. Made some big plays early, let’s see if they go back to him.

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 13s13 seconds ago

That was the dumbest decision/playcall with the look Dallas was giving...

completely agree and to answer the question on talent being masked- a lot. This defense, with the right coaching and upgrades at safety and adding a strong NT, can be a top 10

Top ten is asking a bit much, but I do think we have the talent to be top 18.

Steve09 and Burgold the burgundy shades are strong with you.  We aren't very talented.  We need to draft lineman on both sides of the ball.  We need to get younger.  We need to generate pressure.

Burgundy shades for saying we simply don't have the absolute worst talent in the league?  Fearful that you might be right, but nah.  I think our talent is better than what we saw.  What we saw was abysmal.  I think we're somewhere between poor and average.

Top ten is asking a bit much, but I do think we have the talent to be top 18.

Burgundy shades for saying we simply don't have the absolute worst talent in the league?  Fearful that you might be right, but nah.  I think our talent is better than what we saw.  What we saw was abysmal.  I think we're somewhere between poor and average.

Our coaching staff is worse than our talent. It's a huge cluster.

NEVER seen a game so badly fixed by the NFL !!!!

Actually, I think it was well fixed. They obtained exactly the result they wanted.  Not badly fixed at all.  That was like hiring Star Trek's Scotty to fix the game.  No one fixes it so well.

Archived