Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Just hire Wade already. The guy knows how to coach a 3-4 as good as anyone. And this idea that we need to find the next great defensive mind is ridiculous. Just hire one that we know is great already.

Yeah, thats starting to get annoying. Lets hire some young, hungry, up and coming defensive mind? Who are we, the Ravens FO?

Meanwhile, we have one of the better 3-4 minds in this game, who already knows our players, and we should just ignore him when he`spractically in our lap?

One thing I'm worried about is someone "suggesting" to Phillips that he keep Morris around...he was a yes-man in Dallas, and he's been out of the game for a year or two and might take some staff suggestions from a friend. I really hope he insists on bringing in his own guys after evaluating our DEF coaching staff. Baker and Olivadotti can stay.

Yeah, thats starting to get annoying. Lets hire some young, hungry, up and coming defensive mind? Who are we, the Ravens FO?

Meanwhile, we have one of the better 3-4 minds in this game, who already knows our players, and we should just ignore him when he`spractically in our lap?

I mean I could understand it if we were actually good at finding young, talented coaches but we aren't right now. We have no business turning our noses up to Wade Phillips.

I agree.  I'm all in for Wade.  This is a situation where we need the old wise man, not the young guy with something to prove.  It's time to go the Mr. Miyagi route.

Shanny really wants the Niners job.  He's got Schefter on the 1's and 2's every 10 minutes pushing his meeting with Buffalo later this week.

Frisco is all "good interview - we'll let you know".

I mean with his money wouldn't you just retire to Mexico and drink pina coladas all day? 

I would.

I'd go full Jake Taylor.

Oh, by the way, did you buy the boobs or the boat? 

He will.

I think the scheme and the attention to details will improve (like not having perry riley cover a slot WR on a crossing route) but the talent is so poor, I don't think anyone can succeed here.

The talent will improve immensely with AJ picking the players.

He will.

I think the scheme and the attention to details will improve (like not having perry riley cover a slot WR on a crossing route) but the talent is so poor, I don't think anyone can succeed here.

The talent is poor...only way you get him to sign up is to prioritise defence at the top of the draft and start of free agency. No way anyone decent at a coaching levels signs up without that promise prior to the 2015 FA and draft period.

The talent is poor...only way you get him to sign up is to prioritise defence at the top of the draft and start of free agency. No way anyone decent at a coaching levels signs up without that promise prior to the 2015 FA and draft period.

I think the talent is better than we suspect.  Really, I think the coaching and scheming was so bad it made us look worse than we are.  Not that I think we are world beaters, but I don't think we're a Division III  co-ed flag football squad either.

Archived