Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

I wouldn't think he'd come back here...should have been offered the job the first time around.

Marvin and Andy can't seem to win playoff games.

HTTR!

When you see coaches (or teams or players) who you know have a truly top level of expertise/ability in their trade, like Andy & Marvin, but seem to hit a ceiling short of SB rings, it's always interesting trying to figure whether it's mainly due to varying circumstance (harder to claim when the matter is extended over significant time) or some inherent, consistent, limitation on their ability that just eludes clear identification. Rivers/SD are another example for me.

Unfortunately, he's the 2nd most competent OLman right now...unfortunately.  Might have to let him own the spot for a year while we fix other stuff.

the talk last year when we drafted Spencer Long was that he had potential to play centre at some stage. If we ever get to find that out remains to be seen though given most OL we draft hardly ever see the light of day...........

Please Detroit Lions. This is the only thing I'll ask from Eminem, Kid Rock, your entire city, ever again. Just beat Dallas! Lol.

They're deep RT @Sean_Bishop: I've always been around Cowboys fans... that's what happens in the DC Metro Area.

@Lizzs_Lockeroom @Sean_Bishop Tell them to go back to Dallas, oh wait. 0. 0.

Please Detroit Lions. This is the only thing I'll ask from Eminem, Kid Rock, your entire city, ever again. Just beat Dallas! Lol.

They're deep RT @Sean_Bishop: I've always been around Cowboys fans... that's what happens in the DC Metro Area.

@Lizzs_Lockeroom @Sean_Bishop Tell them to go back to Dallas, oh wait. 0. 0.

The above would make me having to sit here and watch other teams play during this time of year bearable.  Detroit, please beat Dallas!

HTTR!

So You know how I feel.......#failboys

B6iUjEkCMAE-CN8.jpg

Buck and Aikman calling a Cowboys game...

B6iUUdnIYAA9jEj.jpg

Strange But True: Since winning the NFL title in 1957, Lions have just one playoff win...against the Cowboys in 1991.

B6iU6IkCYAEjjqy.jpg

PoeticGenius916@CMont916 50m50 minutes ago

Not Robert Griffin@Pseudo_RGIII 34s34 seconds ago

I bet Cole Beasley has a fresh 30 pack of Budweiser waiting for him in his trailer for after this game

Hall of Fame@HOFSportsTalk 52m52 minutes ago

RT if you've won as many playoff games as Andy Dalton

Not Robert Griffin@Pseudo_RGIII 35s35 seconds ago

At this rate Romo might get Keenan Robinson'd before this half is done

edit for language

I have so much to say, yet in the interest of not starting a twitter war...I will sit back and enjoy this professional football game.

@Russellmania980 just remember... Day 4 Has-watch, #nojobyet

"The Cowboys just gave up the first 99 yrd drive in the postseason in 12 years."

B6iddu4IMAE6LzM.jpg

The Cowboys offensive line was the strength of the team all season long. They are getting their asses beat so far today.

Is Twitter experiencing an outage? They seem to have muted all the Cowboys fans. @twitter please let us know when this will be fixed.

"Man it's really unfortunate to see the Cowboys struggle like this.." - Nobody

HumbleSkins @johnnylocal 2m2 minutes ago

Joe Buck.....settle down now, you're frothing again.

#HireWadeNotMorris @SimoneBett 10m10 minutes ago

All in Romo's eyes....sorry Cowboys fans you had a great run...Detroit not gonna stop hunting...Bowles Defense copied now

SkinzMama retweeted

@suzjdean @skinzmama I'm loving it a lot more than last Sunday! Detroit is out to put Romo in a casket.

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 7s8 seconds ago

You know me well friend! "@john_keim: @Russellmania980 by the way I can see ur smirk. Haha"

SkinzMama @skinzmama 23s24 seconds ago

ROMO SACKED!!!! 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

John Keim @john_keim 33s34 seconds ago

That last second pre snap movement on d is exactly what skins did to beat Dallas first time

arthur haszard @HapHaszard 48s49 seconds ago Florida, US

If this game goes the way its going now, we won't have to look at cowboy gear for at least a year

NFL @nfl 12s13 seconds ago

Dez Bryant's 1st Half: 1 catch 2 yards Gotta think that will change. #DETvsDAL

\

sounds like @NFL is a cowboy fan

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 17s17 seconds ago

If Romo can’t stay upright it won’t. RT @nfl: Dez Bryant's 1st Half: 1 catch 2 yards Gotta think that will change. #DETvsDAL

NFL retweeted

A coach just texted me: "Everyone is talking about the o-line. The Cowboys aren't setting their protections correctly."

HumbleSkins retweeted

Tony Romo looking like playoff Tony Romo.

HumbleSkins @johnnylocal 43s44 seconds ago

RT... lol... @PlayerInsiders Asking others (for a friend) Is Joe Buck bias towards the Cowboys??? Because apparently I don’t see it.

arthur haszard @HapHaszard 2m2 minutes ago Florida, US

@PlayerInsiders @johnnylocal uh, yeah

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 26s27 seconds ago

Romo is throwing the ball like he is injured #DETvsDAL #NFLPlayoffs @ESPNRadio980

Silas Redd Jr. retweeted

IS HAVING A FULL CONVERSATION WITH A ONE YEAR OLD COUNT AS TALKING TO YOURSELF?

Archived