Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Refs ensure Las Vegas wins. I am officially done with the NFL. They have now entered the realm of the WWE. It appeared a few Lions players may have also been in on it. There is no way the outcome of this game was on the up and up.

so, the lions players knew that the refs were trying to make sure las vegas wins? or a few lions players ALSO wanted las vegas to win?

Dianna Marie Russini@NBCdianna 2m2 minutes ago

I'm told Dan Snyder, Bruce Allen, & Jay Gruden are meeting right now to begin reviewing the season and discussing what's next #Redskins

HumbleSkins@johnnylocal 18s18 seconds ago

@NBCdianna Right now, Sunday night at nearly 9pm?, lol. wow. Thinking Monday morning works.

Odds they all watched the playoff game together first over some wings and Crown Royal? 80%.

Odds they prank-called Shanahan, pretending to be from the 9ers offering him the job? 100%

Haha, I can picture them in Dan's office, a few drinks down, couple empty pizza boxes, huddled around the phone:

Shanahan: Hello?

Dan: Hey, Mike it's John York over at the 49ers organization. How you doing this evening?

Shanahan: Oh hey, I am good, what's up John?

*in the background* Jay: Ask him if Red is his favorite color!

Dan: We would like to extend the head coaching offer to you under the circumstances in which we spoke.

Bruce (shouting): You have to move up to the second spot and draft Winston!

*Dan hangs up the phone*

All 3: Hahaha, Damn lobster.

What is this I'm seeing about big changes coming according to Russini? Is Dan actually going to make Bruce step down from personnel decisions? We can all hope...

She didn't say "big changes", she said "some changes". It's FIVE posts above yours, and we're already playing "telephone" with it?

Haha, I can picture them in Dan's office, a few drinks down, couple empty pizza boxes, huddled around the phone:

Shanahan: Hello?

Dan: Hey, Mike it's John York over at the 49ers organization. How you doing this evening?

Shanahan: Oh hey, I am good, what's up John?

*in the background* Jay: Ask him if Red is his favorite color!

Dan: We would like to extend the head coaching offer to you under the circumstances in which we spoke.

Bruce (shouting): You have to move up to the second spot and draft Winston!

*Dan hangs up the phone*

All 3: Hahaha, Damn lobster.

There isn't enough likes for this post

Odds they all watched the playoff game together first over some wings and Crown Royal? 80%.

More likely drinking Louis XIII Black Pearl with a mix of D&D, Sorry!, Risk, Clue and with Monopoly money...

Dan: Hmmmmm I got Suh with a Dragon star on the 50 with a candlestick while blitzing Mr. Mustard for Boardwalk 2 hotels...Bruce?

More likely drinking Louis XIII Black Pearl with a mix of D&D, Sorry!, Risk, Clue and with Monopoly money...

Dan: Hmmmmm I got Suh with a Dragon star on the 50 with a candlestick while blitzing Mr. Mustard for Boardwalk 2 hotels...Bruce?

Sorry, no really Sorry, can't stand the noise that bubble makes playing Trouble and Life is unrealistic. Who's in for Candy Land? 

Sorry, no really Sorry, can't stand the noise that bubble makes playing Trouble and Life is unrealistic. Who's in for Candy Land? 

We are all slides and no ladders...

Candyland is Mary Louise Parkers favorite board game in Weeds :blink:

NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR POSTS! hahahahaha :)

Maybe they are going to do some with McVay?

The whole, Gruden-->McVay-->QB communication line is a little atrocious and probably help cause some errors.

Maybe unleash some more play calling responsibility to McVay and Gruden steps in if need be, or with halftime adjustments.

Remember...

skins-playcalling-chart.jpg

I think it needs to change. One thing that was very frustrating this season was the time it took us to get a play in. We had almost no time left when we lined up. In that case the QB doens't have the time to read the D and make adjustments. 

Also the 'added value' (I probally use that word wrong now) of the chain Gruden-McVay-QB is zero. It doesn't add anything. 

We should learn from San Diego, they also had this chain but changed it. 

One thing I don't know is who our eye in the sky is. If you read, you will notice the importance of having that eye. 

The other downside to never having any time on the play clock when we break from the huddle is that defenses can jump the snap much, much easier when they know when we HAVE to snap the ball or suffer a delay of game penalty.

After watching film on several FA guards.... Orlando Franklin should be the #Redskins main target.

Need to Know: Should the #Redskins draft a right tackle at No. 5? http://wp.me/pAil9-3uO  #RedskinsTalk

B6lDCWzCMAEkfZl.png

from the weekend... Thoughts on possible A.J. Smith promotion http://es.pn/1Ajd1Gw 

• The Redskins need a stronger voice in the football operations. Let Bruce Allen be the ambassador of the franchise, the guy who is out front on various off-field issues and who negotiates deals, etc. He’s a good buffer between owner Dan Snyder and the head coach. That’s an important role. But it sidetracks him from duties that pertain to the football side. It sounds as if Allen would keep his general manager title, but I can’t imagine Smith would come here full-time, and move to the area, without some level of assurance that he had control over football matters.

Boling RT @JoeGoodberry: Good plyr Avg athlete Limited strength Good pulling & in space. Technically sound. Very little mistakes. Consistent

Yep, Boling would bring versatility. Makes sense. RT @JoeGoodberry: has also started at LG, RG, RT and practiced at C.

ICYMI: #Redskins 2015 salary cap overview—Some room to operate. http://realredskins.com/2015/01/04/redskins-2015-salary-cap-overview-some-room-to-operate/  #RedskinsTalk

B6l9_ZaCcAMp8uZ.png

Archived