Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Bingo. Until someone is actually hired and put in a position to succeed, I'm not sure why anyone should think the status quo has changed.

Agreed, but the knowledge that they are finally realizing they have problems helps.

SkinzMama retweeted

LRT: dear lawd sweet Jesus Dan throw all of your money at Scott!!!! @Redskins

T @TMM75 6m6 minutes ago

I suspect the Redskins reached out to McCloughan as a "fall back" option for AJ Smith. Don't know for sure, but both would surprise me

T @TMM75 6m6 minutes ago

I'm not sure there's "room" for Smith, McCloughan (and Allen)

michael phillips retweeted

#Redskins among teams eligible for HBO's "Hard Knocks" http://ow.ly/GOGlc  [via @michaelpRTD] #nfl

B6mUqyTCQAAk4V-.jpg

Here's a terrific profile on Scott McCloughan via @SethWickersham of @ESPN http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/12014699/scot-mccloughan-nfl-best-talent-scout-self-employed-living-farm  #Redskins #NFL

T @TMM75 5m5 minutes ago

@rwj64 This can work if Allen removes himself completely from football operations. Which he should, but will he?

McCloughan is relishing being his own boss and running a scouting service, but may decide to meet with an NFL team or teams ...

0 replies2 retweets1 favorite

Retweet2

Favorite1

More

Esteemed personnel exec Scot McCloughan is weighing offers from at least 3 teams for prominent front office positions. Has much to mull...

I'm going to do the same thing with Mac that I am doing with the DC search... Wait and see. No excitement. 

I am happy to hear this is a move that's being considered. But let's wait and see.

Its a step right? It's better than keeping the FO intact after last year

I may get the pitchforks for this but for once I would actually be OK with hard knocks this offseason.  The organization suffers from a lack of transparency and I wouldn't mind getting even a highly censored version of the inner workings.

I would add HBO back into my services for a couple of months.  Never was the same after they cut "How to Make it in America," and "Generation Kill."

I could see Allen going to strictly President or whatever title (non-personnel moves), McCloughan to GM, and Smith as a consultant.

I just don't see us getting McCloughan. I hope it happens. It would be huge for us (if everything is ironed up properly). But I think this is spin. But I've never hoped to be more wrong when it comes to the Skins.

If only Snyder broke the bank for much needed front office the same way he did for FAs.

That's an awesome quote from Wade's daughter.  I know that coaching in the league is an awesome job with many benefits, but I'm sure the family side of it can be a strain at times to say the least.  And yes, I realize she's probably older. :)

But, just cool to see her cheering her dad on.  I would be thrilled to have him, even if it was just for a few years.

He is. Talked with #Raiders, too RT @gsykes34: @RapSheet Oh please tell me McCloughan is interested! Would be extraordinary for #Redskins!

Please...Ian...don't do this to me.  I'm chugging 5 hour energies coming up on a brief deadline for which I substituted sleep for learning an entire area of law and have probably gotten south of 150 hours of sleep over the past 38 days.  My heart can't take this, man...

Former Broncos HC Mike Shanahan also spent Sunday meeting with Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula and other team officials, he confirmed.

RT @blackredsoxfan: Mike Shanahan interviewing with the @RAIDERS. Al Davis must be rolling in his grave, wow

Please...Ian...don't do this to me.  I'm chugging 5 hour energies coming up on a brief deadline for which I substituted sleep for learning an entire area of law and have probably gotten south of 150 hours of sleep over the past 38 days.  My heart can't take this, man...

Ian is plugged into our organization. He broke the news about Morocco Brown leaving two weeks before it happened. 

Archived