Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Buried the Chargers?

I sure would love to be buried like that...perennial playoff caliber team...took over a bad team and churned out a roster that had one

losing season, his last, and left enough talent that the team made it back to the playoffs the next season and another 9 wins this year. Where do I sign?

Thank you

His problems stemmed from hiring Norv, being an ass during contract negotiations, and building player relationships. Not necessarily picking players

He must have something lined up i would think

Maybe the 49er job or somewhere where he and Tom Gamble can meet up, like Buffalo.  The Bills have a championship caliber defense already.  New owner with deep pockets.  Fix EJ Manuel and get the offense going and they could be on their way.

That still doesn't state what he is accountable for, which is the problem with this org.

When Bruce Allen, who is untouchable says "blame me" it means nobody else is accountable for whatever poor decision they make. These are all "Redskins decisions"

So what will AJ do? What is he responsible for? How do we measure if he is doing a good job or not

This is what GOOD organizations, in and out of sports do. They assign roles with specific responsibilities and hold you accountable to them with your results. They don't give "enhanced roles" 

I would imagine the Redskins, like most private businesses, keep their roles and expectations somewhat close to the chest.

Do you care to tell all of us your current job position and what your boss expects from you on a daily basis?

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 13s13 seconds ago

E.J. Biggers has been fined $8,268 by the NFL for his face mask penalty on #Cowboys' Cole Beasley. #RedskinsTalk

Was Shanatans money guaranteed? If he takes another job are we off the hook for his last year owed? Just curious.

I think we had to pay him for 2014, I believe 2014 was the last of his contract period.

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 55s55 seconds ago

And Pierre Garcon has been fined $8,268 for striking an opponent late. Started scuffle in end zone. #Redskins #Cowboys #RedskinsTalk

Interesting. I'll look it up. Sorry

Actually, I figure they think it just sounds more legit.  I mean a round number sounds so arbitrary, but you get that specific a number it must be calculated very precisely.  It makes you not want to question it.

Mind you, I'm old school enough to question whether all penalties of this kind should be fined.  I mean was this done in such an egregious or mean-spirited way that it really went outside the rules and deserves a penalty outside the flag or was this just a bad play where he grabbed for the guy and accidentally got the face mask.

Archived