Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Eagles FINAL

JimmiJo

This is why I still want to see Griffin back next year. He's got all the talent in the world. He's just got to focus it.

I was in favor of him sitting when he was benched for McCoy. Since he's been back, he's really been a lot better. I hope he can continue to improve. If he actually can develop, he's got the chance to be just awesome.

This is why I still want to see Griffin back next year. He's got all the talent in the world. He's just got to focus it.

I was in favor of him sitting when he was benched for McCoy. Since he's been back, he's really been a lot better. I hope he can continue to improve. If he actually can develop, he's got the chance to be just awesome.

yep. my thoughts exactly. build a better offensive line, and watch what RG3 can do for this offense.

Maybe if we keep running on 1st we trick the defense because they'll think 'they can't possibly be predictable enough to keep running on first down right?'

It seems like it worked on that TD.

They went 23 in a row in Minnesota. (Or something like that.)

I wouldn't mind running on 1st down, but maybe 20% of the time, just for giggles, do SOMETHING else?

C'mon you've trashed gruden all game about first down runs and then not even going to acknowledge the first down run for a TD?

Archived