Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official Stadium **** Dallas we beat you with our 3rd string QB thread! Woot HTTR dammit!

brandymac27

The narrative will all be about Romos injury, his heroism in coming back in the game and what this means for the rest of the Cowboys season. 

Funny thing is...I bet they win if they had stayed with Weeden. They would have been running the ball instead of throwing it. But, Jerry Jones went all Bud Kilmer and made sure Romo went back in. Classic. 

Funny thing is...I bet they win if they had stayed with Weeden. They would have been running the ball instead of throwing it. But, Jerry Jones went all Bud Kilmer and made sure romoSUCKS went back in. Classic. 

Oh I agree - when Romo came back Mike Tirico was slobbering about Romo being 'heroic' and it all being set up fro him to pull out the win. Even after Romo flopped and we won Tirico was still going on about Romos 'heroics' - if he was hurt and did not give the Cowboys the best chance to win (which is how it looked) then he was selfish to come back in not heroic.

Blame Jerry though - the gift that keeps on giving for Redskins fans.

The narrative will all be about Romos injury, his heroism in coming back in the game and what this means for the rest of the Cowboys season. 

Nah, that would have been the story if Romo (the Cowboys) had won the game. Now its a question of whether he should have come back. It won't be about us though.

Please relax with all the cussing!! They're Christians that are on here that don't want to read that.Enjoy the win!!!!

If you need a more "Christian" thread go on over to Holy HTTR! Clean cut jubilation over there.  This one stated up front what it was going to be and there's not a thing wrong with a little exuberance (especially if it is bleeped for the kiddies).

As I said in a different thread, sometimes the H in HTTR stands for healing, hope, and hallelujah, but it every so often it also stands for HELL YEAH!

My goodness I'm really starting to hate people in general. Brandy is so excited about the win and 2 people have to come in here and crap all over her thread because they are "offended." Get over yourselves.

One, the title of the thread has cussing, so you could have just avoided the thread. And for the other one, I didn't know that the word "redneck" was exclusively synonymous with farmers. I know that the origin of the word started from farmers being in the sun and their necks getting red, but it has evolved to mean "poor white trash."

Always one or two in the crowd that just have to bring unwarranted attention to themselves. What a selfish world we live in nowadays.

Celebrate on Brandy!!!! Pay no attention to those two.

Funny thing is...I bet they win if they had stayed with Weeden. They would have been running the ball instead of throwing it. But, Jerry Jones went all Bud Kilmer and made sure romoSUCKS went back in. Classic. 

Thanks for the laugh to start my day. Very good.

Don't it feel good though?

Not only is this a Signature Win for Coach Gruden, this will definitely go into the annals of The Rivalry as one of the best upsets of the series. 

"We Beat you with our 3rd String Quarterback in your house on Monday Night Football!"

Bout time we paid The Hated Rival back for 1-15!

Hail To The Redskins!

I love it! All the Cowboy fans on my facebook news feed are quiet, except a few who are making dumb comments like" Redskins are acting like they won the Superbowl". They are so salty!!!  :lol:

I had a guy tell me that, saying "we're still 6-2 and yal are in last place". I had to kindly remind him, "yeah, but we beat you"

Then he was trying to brag about the Cowboys saying "only first place teams get to brag". I had to correct him, "Sorry, but only winners get to brag".

Don't it feel good though?

Not only is this a Signature Win for Coach Gruden, this will definitely go into the annals of The Rivalry as one of the best upsets of the series. 

"We Beat you with our 3rd String Quarterback in your house on Monday Night Football!"

Bout time we paid The Hated Rival back for 1-15!

Hail To The Redskins!

Not just that, but when they were in first place and we had a rookie corner on their number 1 (arguably top 3 in the league) WR.

I haven't much awareness of Colt's personality, but he sure seems like a self-effacing good guy sort.

I'm still happy and in shock at the same time---the chances of a win were virtually non-existent in my mind. For me, it still means more than most wins would in a ****ty few-win season, because it was against Dallas and particularly in the context of their season this year, it was vundebar!

Yes! I'm so excited and thankful i don't know what to do with myself! I'm so glad we won. I think we really needed this, and after tonight, i feel like we can win the nfce.

I'm one smilin' ***** this morning! (I posted in the RTT that even if I have a flat tire today, I'll STILL be smilin'.) Nothing can get me down off this cloud. We did what the mediots considered impossible. Suzy even picked Dallass, my girl really disappointed me there, LOL

Great OP, brandy! I'm feelin' all dat! I soooooo wanted to run around screaming afterwards, but I'd been up for 20 hours, hubby was ready for bed (wuss, lol), etc., so thank you for putting all that down for me!

Love ya, girl!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night? I was wide awake until at least 3AM. But I'm not complaining! :-)

HTTR!

Staying sober last night (for work this morning) didn't allow me to fall asleep any easier. The adrenaline high is the best kind of insomnia. Hail!

Please relax with all the cussing!! They're Christians that are on here that don't want to read that.Enjoy the win!!!!

I thought cursing was when you try to put a curse on someone by calling someone something like stupid or retard.

You must mean using unnecessary words to express pain or pleasure.

I cannot believe Dallas put romoSUCKS back into the game. romoSUCKS even admitted they gave him a shot to enable him to get back into the game. Had Merriweather lowered his head on that sack fumble and just punished him that could have really messed up his back. He was running on adrenaline and cortisone and he looked stiff and slow back there. Really irresponsible of the Dallas medical staff.

Jerry Jones pulling strings on that one. Just like Shanahan was with RG3 he's wasn't worried about his long term health just trying to get one win.

I haven't much awareness of Colt's personality, but he sure seems like a self-effacing good guy sort.

I'm still happy and in shock at the same time---the chances of a win were virtually non-existent in my mind. For me, it still means more than most wins would in a ****ty few-win season, because it was against Dallas and particularly in the context of their season this year, it was vundebar!

I think he just understood his position and the opportunity that was afforded to him.

God does this feel good.

**** that stupid ****ing team.

**** Jerruh.

**** ESPN.

**** Romo.

**** everyone dusting off their Cowboys ****....time to put it back in the attic.

**** that bandwagon.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe Dallas put romoSUCKS back into the game. romoSUCKS even admitted they gave him a shot to enable him to get back into the game. Had Merriweather lowered his head on that sack fumble and just punished him that could have really messed up his back. He was running on adrenaline and cortisone and he looked stiff and slow back there. Really irresponsible of the Dallas medical staff. We got real lucky Dallas panicked and didn't run Murray 1st and 2nd down the entire overtime. The knew they had 4 downs every set and he was averaging 7 yards a run. Thank Goodness they reverted to their old selves.

Thats got Jerry Jones written all over it.

When they showed Jones on the sideline talking to Garrett, the game was ours. He's reverting to his old ways once again.

Not to mention, aside of being Redskin fans, this week we are also big time Cardinal fans.

Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night? I was wide awake until at least 3AM. But I'm not complaining! :-)

HTTR!

I'm not complaining; i've been at work for 3-1/2 hours now, but my ass is just coming through the front door.

My goodness I'm really starting to hate people in general. Brandy is so excited about the win and 2 people have to come in here and crap all over her thread because they are "offended." Get over yourselves.

One, the title of the thread has cussing, so you could have just avoided the thread. And for the other one, I didn't know that the word "redneck" was exclusively synonymous with farmers. I know that the origin of the word started from farmers being in the sun and their necks getting red, but it has evolved to mean "poor white trash."

Always one or two in the crowd that just have to bring unwarranted attention to themselves. What a selfish world we live in nowadays.

Celebrate on Brandy!!!! Pay no attention to those two.

LOL!  Great post!!  And this my friend is the reason there is even a debate about our team name....ridiculous

Archived