Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official Stadium **** Dallas we beat you with our 3rd string QB thread! Woot HTTR dammit!

brandymac27

All you bandwagon ****ers that talk **** about the redskins, eat donkey **** and get back to me :D. And dammit, at the risk of getting NNT'd, i felt the need to make this thread for all you redneck, IQ of a string bean, talking **** about my redskins, married to your cousin, no teeth having, lopsided balls, doofus ****ers..... SUCK IT ****ES!!! YEAH, i said it and you know who you are :D. We just beat you with our 3rd string QB lmao!!!! Oh glory be to Jesus or whoever you pray to...we WON goddammit!

Mods, please have mercy on me. I know this is probably against the rules, but if you've only knew what I've been through the past few weeks from these imbecillic, doofus, ubertards, you'd understand why i made this thread.

And btw, paloffs is now ****es!!! :D

I'd like to say suck it to ESPN for their one sided coverage of the game. An interview with Jerrah? Get the **** out of here!

well, they ARE the hometeam...im pretty sure if that game was played at FedEX, Dan would have gotten an interview. well...ok not too sure. a large part of it was also due to Dallas being 6-1.

Brandy, tell us how you really feel.

Don't hold back now...

Oh i will lol. These ****ers talked pure **** about us going into this game. Thank you football gods for letting these dumbasses have to wallow in their misery :D

I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. I love the redskins. Even if we suck. But beating those oompaloompas makes it SOOOO much sweeter :D

I'd like to say suck it to ESPN for their one sided coverage of the game. An interview with Jerrah? Get the **** out of here!

Amen. Those ****s. Just like back in 2012 when that gremlin Chris collinsworth said we'd never go 7-0 or make it to the paloffs. And btw, had Robert not got hurt, we'd have won the SB that year. Because we were owning Seattle's ass up until then :D

I cannot believe Dallas put Romo back into the game. Romo even admitted they gave him a shot to enable him to get back into the game. Had Merriweather lowered his head on that sack fumble and just punished him that could have really messed up his back. He was running on adrenaline and cortisone and he looked stiff and slow back there. Really irresponsible of the Dallas medical staff. We got real lucky Dallas panicked and didn't run Murray 1st and 2nd down the entire overtime. The knew they had 4 downs every set and he was averaging 7 yards a run. Thank Goodness they reverted to their old selves.

That being said **** those guys and what a great win for Colt McCoy. I wasn't too happy with him in the first half but he really stepped up and he is the best option now at backup. I hope Griffin is back next week, a decent Griffin and who knows what record we would have right now. Even without him, Jackson going deep is starting to pull the defense further out of the box so when Griffin is back him bombing it deep to Jackson will be a serious concern for D coordinators and I expect a lot of things to be opened up. Especially if Jordan Reed is still on the field.

Yeah Zazz I can't take anythng away from Colt. Very impressive when it mattered. He showed poise under pressure, peaking a bit to see where the backside pursuit was before trying to throw. Plus some great runs and scrambles in geberal directing jordan and even running one in for a touchdown. Hopefully after teams get some film on him he can still continue playing well. But I'd say he only has one more game before Robert comes back.  

And how nice was it to see good special teams and defense... 

Our guys are hungry. They showed that tonight, even if they weren't perfect. Bottom line, we won....to a team that's SUPPOSED to be one of the best in the league. And we beat them with our 3rd string QB. After tonight, i feel like we can go all the way. And i think this win might have just been what our guys needed to show them they really can beat any team they play against.

I know our record isn't good, but we can do this!

Please relax with all the cussing!! They're Christians that are on here that don't want to read that.Enjoy the win!!!!

The cursing is censored? Just imagine and plug in a Christian word when you see the stars.

I just realized this was a primetime game and not only did we contend for 60 minutes, we went to overtime and won. Makes the win even better.

Yeah I was tired of the Cowboys fans kept talking about how they are going to blow-out the skins and how they are looking a head to the Cardinals game. That is what happens when you look a head NFL. You get punched in the mouth in your home stadium on prime-time. Cowboys fans can kiss my.....

The cursing is censored? Just imagine and plug in a Christian word when you see the stars.

I just realized this was a primetime game and not only did we contend for 60 minutes, we went to overtime and won. Makes the win even better.

yep. and we apparently snapped a 9-game road, 8-game division, and 7-game primetime losing record.

I understand your excited shoot we all are.Just have respect for others.Have a good one buddy and GO SKINS!!!

Preach it Brandy!! I'm so hyped right now. Great performance by all 3 units tonight, especially the D, and our offensive line played a lot better (besides Chester). This win is right up there with the Monday Miracle for me. I'm still holding out faith for this season and I feel like this was a victory to start a big resurgence. The two toughest teams we have left (outside of our division) are against the 49ers and Colts. As long as we can pull of one of those with a W, then I think we can have a shot. I really see the Cowgirls falling apart and Tony Romo choking again like always. The Eagles defense isn't that great and is going to start getting exploited.

How amazing was that McCoy throw to Reed in overtime on the sideline?  On Dallas' 45 yard line, first down, McCoy rolling to his left.  Directs Reed and makes a perfect floating pass.  Reed with the amazing footwork.

That's one of the best plays of the year imo.  

Archived