Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official Stadium **** Dallas we beat you with our 3rd string QB thread! Woot HTTR dammit!

brandymac27

Please relax with all the cussing!! They're Christians that are on here that don't want to read that.Enjoy the win!!!!

Uhhh....no! The cursing on this board is censored. Curse all you want! They've been cursing for the past 3 WEEKS AND IT WASN'T CENSORED! !!! We say what we want in the official **** Dallas we hate you thread...within reason of course.

I'm glad no one has mentioned anything about romo's injury or anything like that that. That's not what this thread was made for. Dog the cowgirls all you want within reason, but we're still redskins fans and have class.

well, they ARE the hometeam...im pretty sure if that game was played at FedEX, Dan would have gotten an interview. well...ok not too sure. a large part of it was also due to Dallas being 6-1.

Uh. NO CHANCE.  Espns love for the Cowboys is well documented. And Dan almost NEVER does interviews anyway.  But they wouldn't have even offered one.

How amazing was that McCoy throw to Reed in overtime on the sideline?  On Dallas' 45 yard line, first down, McCoy rolling to his left.  Directs Reed and makes a perfect floating pass.  Reed with the amazing footwork.

That's one of the best plays of the year imo.  

http://dailysnark.com/jordan-reed-makes-insane-catch-colt-mccoy-pass/

Made me feel like I was watching a college game there... that signal and then the pass.  LOVED IT!

Preach it Brandy!! I'm so hyped right now. Great performance by all 3 units tonight, especially the D, and our offensive line played a lot better (besides Chester). This win is right up there with the Monday Miracle for me. I'm still holding out faith for this season and I feel like this was a victory to start a big resurgence. The two toughest teams we have left (outside of our division) are against the 49ers and Colts. As long as we can pull of one of those with a W, then I think we can have a shot. I really see the Cowgirls falling apart and Tony romoSUCKS choking again like always. The Eagles defense isn't that great and is going to start getting exploited.

Yes! I'm so excited and thankful i don't know what to do with myself! I'm so glad we won. I think we really needed this, and after tonight, i feel like we can win the nfce.

Uh. NO CHANCE.  Espns love for the Cowboys is well documented. And Dan almost NEVER does interviews anyway.  But they wouldn't have even offered one.

Yeah true Dan wouldnt have been offered an intereview. but I bet if Dallas was 2-5, and we were 6-1, ESPN wouldnt be so in love with the Cowboys, even at their stadium. although who knows, nothing would surprise me with ESPN.

Yeah true Dan wouldnt have been offered an intereview. but I bet if Dallas was 2-5, and we were 6-1, ESPN wouldnt be so in love with the Cowboys, even at their stadium. although who knows, nothing would surprise me with ESPN.

I'm dying to hear what the talking heads say about us now lol.

i felt the need to make this thread for all you redneck, IQ of a string bean, talking **** about my redskins, married to your cousin, no teeth having, lopsided balls, doofus ****ers..... SUCK IT

If I could just point out a few things about us "rednecks" for you just so you better understand who and what we are. A lot of us have very high IQ's, which comes in handy in farming and raising livestock, and every "redneck" I know has married outside of his or her family. Most of us have all of our teeth and it's a medical fact that all males have lopsided testicles. Most of us toil the earth working long hours raising crops and livestock so the rest of you can eat, drink, and have clothing. We might live simple lifestyles but most have strong family values and go out of their way to help their neighbor. I hope this brief response has helped you better understand who and what "rednecks" are. Oh and the term "redneck" originates from the fact that farmers who worked out in the sun all day got red necks.

As for the win tonight I am just as happy as you are and am just as happy all the ones who didn't give us a chance are now eating crow. HTTR

Dallas was crazy for putting Romo back in when he was clearly injured. But we did the same thing with RGIII. For weeks. That's the culture of the NFL. Bad medicine practiced by every team. Widespread abuse of Toradol injections. Lip service given to player health and safety when that's really one of the lowest priorities for the franchises. And athletes playing on non-guaranteed one year contracts who are compelled (and brainwashed) into playing injured out of fear of losing their jobs.

If I could just point out a few things about us "rednecks" for you just so you better understand who and what we are. A lot of us have very high IQ's, which comes in handy in farming and raising livestock, and every "redneck" I know has married outside of his or her family. Most of us have all of our teeth and it's a medical fact that all males have lopsided testicles. Most of us toil the earth working long hours raising crops and livestock so the rest of you can eat, drink, and have clothing. We might live simple lifestyles but most have strong family values and go out of their way to help their neighbor. I hope this brief response has helped you better understand who and what "rednecks" are. Oh and the term "redneck" originates from the fact that farmers who worked out in the sun all day got red necks.

As for the win tonight I am just as happy as you are and am just as happy all the ones who didn't give us a chance are now eating crow. HTTR

Look friend, I'm a girl who was pretty much raised in the south and could be considered a redneck. There's a HUGE difference between any old redneck and a cowboy fan redneck. .., unless of course, well, you know lmao. This win is great. Enjoy it. I sure am ;)

And really, if you need a pass to not have teeth and NOT have sex sex with your cousin... well tonight is the night lol. No need to get offended by a feel good thread. Now I'm wondering why you got so defensive.

LMAO @ WFC. It was a rant towards all the "redneck" Cowgirl fans who can probably can't name at least 10 current players on the team and still talk about the 90's all the time. You know the ones that before the season started were not talking any trash. We all appreciate the work you do. I didn't know rednecks were so sensitive?

Look friend, I'm a girl who was pretty much raised in the south and could be considered a redneck. There's a HUGE difference between any old redneck and a cowboy fan redneck. .., unless of course, well, you know lmao. This win is great. Enjoy it. I sure am ;)

And really, if you need a pass to not have teeth and NOT have sex sex with your cousin... well tonight is the night lol. No need to get offended by a feel good thread. Now I'm wondering why you got so defensive. Just sayin..l

And really, if you need a pass to not have teeth and NOT have sex sex with your cousin... well tonight is the night lol. No need to get offended by a feel good thread. Now I'm wondering why you got so defensive. Ju

Never mind. Just going to let it go.

LMAO @ WFC. It was a rant towards all the "redneck" Cowgirl fans who can probably can't name at least 10 current players on the team and still talk about the 90's all the time. You know the ones that before the season started were not talking any trash. We all appreciate the work you do. I didn't know rednecks were so sensitive?

Jeez lol, me either lol. I guess it's ok when they talk **** about us right?

Thank you for the cival response I appreciate it. Nice to have a misunderstanding and resolving it without saying nasty stuff back and forth. Thank you again.

No problem and thank you. I just want all of us to enjoy this win against our arch nemesis. We won dammit, and it’s a great feeling :D

The cursing is censored? Just imagine and plug in a Christian word when you see the stars.

I just realized this was a primetime game and not only did we contend for 60 minutes, we went to overtime and won. Makes the win even better.

LOL great post

All you bandwagon hotdogers that talk ketchup about the redskins, eat donkey buns and get back to me :D. And darnest, at the risk of getting NNT'd, i felt the need to make this thread for all you bbqlovers, IQ of a string bean, talking wholesomegoodness about my redskins, married to your Kirk cousin, no teeth having, lopsided balls, doofus nerfers..... SUCK IT kittens!!! YEAH, i said it and you know who you are :D. We just beat you with our 3rd string QB lmbo!!!! Oh glory be to Jesus or whoever you pray to...we WON goddammit!

Mods, please have mercy on me. I know this is probably against the rules, but if you've only knew what I've been through the past few weeks from these silly, doofus, ubertards, you'd understand why i made this thread.

And btw, paloffs is now good peoplez!!!

LOL great post

All you bandwagon hotdogers that talk ketchup about the redskins, eat donkey buns and get back to me :D. And darnest, at the risk of getting NNT'd, i felt the need to make this thread for all you bbqlovers, IQ of a string bean, talking wholesomegoodness about my redskins, married to your Kirk cousin, no teeth having, lopsided balls, doofus nerfers..... SUCK IT kittens!!! YEAH, i said it and you know who you are :D. We just beat you with our 3rd string QB lmbo!!!! Oh glory be to Jesus or whoever you pray to...we WON goddammit!

Mods, please have mercy on me. I know this is probably against the rules, but if you've only knew what I've been through the past few weeks from these silly, doofus, ubertards, you'd understand why i made this thread.

And btw, paloffs is now good peoplez!!!

Gotdammit... i love it :D

That was awesome! Love winning against anyone but beating the Cowboys in Jerry World on a nationally televised game! That's sweet.

I was expecting a beat down to be honest but credit to Jim Hasslet and the defence - played a great game. Breeland was brilliant and Amerson not far behind him. I'm not a fan of Merriweather but was the MVP last night for me - 2 sacks, 2 fumbles and a fumble recovery.

Now if we can beat a team we should beat next week we can head into the bye with the season still alive and 3 straight wins. First you win, then you get good ...

Right on. I'll take it. We haven't had a road win since last September '13. Woot!

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Or back to back wins since 2012. Or a division win. Or how long since a prime time win?

A lot of crappy streaks broken tonight. :)

I cannot believe Dallas put romoSUCKS back into the game. romoSUCKS even admitted they gave him a shot to enable him to get back into the game. Had Merriweather lowered his head on that sack fumble and just punished him that could have really messed up his back. He was running on adrenaline and cortisone and he looked stiff and slow back there. Really irresponsible of the Dallas medical staff. We got real lucky Dallas panicked and didn't run Murray 1st and 2nd down the entire overtime. The knew they had 4 downs every set and he was averaging 7 yards a run. Thank Goodness they reverted to their old selves.

That being said **** those guys and what a great win for Colt McCoy. I wasn't too happy with him in the first half but he really stepped up and he is the best option now at backup. I hope Griffin is back next week, a decent Griffin and who knows what record we would have right now. Even without him, Jackson going deep is starting to pull the defense further out of the box so when Griffin is back him bombing it deep to Jackson will be a serious concern for D coordinators and I expect a lot of things to be opened up. Especially if Jordan Reed is still on the field.

Well if you take away 2 runs, the 36 yarder and the 51 yarder, then Murray really had 54 yards on 17 carries. Not nearly the 7 yards a pop he averaged for the game. He made two big plays that upped his average, but our defense played Murray well.

Archived