Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

terezowens.com: Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface?

And his wife hasn't divorced him yet? Why??

Donald Starling has been openly attending Clippers games with hookers for decades and his wife only recently started divorce proceedings.

My experience - limited as it is - is that a lot of marriages at this level of wealth eventually become business partnerships. Divorce is a good way to destroy a portion of that wealth. It's easier to just live in the luxury condo in Highland Park and show up as a couple at the games and charity functions that required your presence. 

Stuff like this though can force people into positions where they have to save face though.

Donald Starling has been openly attending Clippers games with hookers for decades and his wife only recently started divorce proceedings.

My experience - limited as it is - is that a lot of marriages at this level of wealth eventually become business partnerships. Divorce is a good way to destroy a portion of that wealth. It's easier to just live in the luxury condo in Highland Park and show up as a couple at the games and charity functions that required your presence. 

Stuff like this though can force people into positions where they have to save face though.

Pretty much this. Jones has probably been getting tail on the side for 30 years. 

I think I would be more embarrased if i was the girls family. Imagine her dad or somebody looking at a rich oil tycoon football team owner grabbing his daughters tits and putting her in various subjective poses. She looks like she's 20.

I'd be some kinda heated

And his wife hasn't divorced him yet? Why??

My young apprentice, not only is LKB correct (especially depending on which stage of the relationship) but reflect on the mistress-having cultures of Italy and France or even perhaps relationships you've seen that defied your rational expectations of what a woman would endure. 

Power and wealth and the right attitude can secure a woman in many a circumstance that "norms" would be divorced in. Many women are genuinely still in love with and attracted to men who openly cheat on them and it probably is something deeply innate. This isn't about loving "bad boys" but moreso wanting someone who is clearly desired by other women. 

From what I hear from people who live around Dallas, it's not uncommon to see Jerry out in the clubs with any number of women who aren't named Gene.  Supposedly, Jerry and Stephen alike are known philanderers and their wives both are cool with it because, as said above...money changes things.

It will be interesting to see if this turns into anything other than mildly embarrassing for Jerry, not that I think he's got a lot of shame anyway.  It does seem sloppy that he would pose for pictures like this.

Have you guys followed the backstory to the photos?  Apparently they were part of some extortion scheme that was broken up by a guy who wrote a 20-page rant claiming he's the son of God and posts videos on YouTube where he obsesses about finding the number pi in nature.

http://deadspin.com/the-story-behind-those-jerry-jones-photos-is-weirder-th-1616389511

Pretty much this. Jones has probably been getting tail on the side for 30 years.

I think I would be more embarrased if i was the girls family. Imagine her dad or somebody looking at a rich oil tycoon football team owner grabbing his daughters tits and putting her in various subjective poses. She looks like she's 20.

I'd be some kinda heated

I'd think his children would be embarrassed. It's one thing to be a skirt chasing creepy old guy, it's another to do it publicly and pop up smiling on the net all the time like a shameless ass. I said the same about Sterling. Cash clearly doesn't convey class.

I'd think his children would be embarrassed. It's one thing to be a skirt chasing creepy old guy, it's another to do it publicly and pop up smiling on the net all the time like a shameless ass. I said the same about Sterling. Cash clearly doesn't convey class.

Yeah Thats why I said it seems kinda sloppy for him, for this to get out. Though I am reminded of that time when he was recorded by a cell phone cam, taking about Bill Parcells and delegating authority.

so....i mean...i cant believe his wife would be too pleased about this. or does she not even care?

I'm guessing she's probably not pleased it's public more than the fact it's going on at all.  But I don't doubt for a minute she's aware of her husband's roving eye.  

Not condoning this but why take pictures?

Indeed.  How he doesn't have a strict no photos policy is beyond me.  

Archived