Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

terezowens.com: Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface?

Are you concerned at all with Jerruh's "questioinable" behavior and decisions like this?...

No. Why should I? This isn't like sterling or anything like jim irsay.

Football is entertainment. It's pretty comical how people treat this. It's not like we're winning a Super Bowl anytime soon, so why not get a few laughs along the way that doesn't involve our defense lol

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24655967/cowboys-jerry-jones-says-racy-photos-of-him-are-a-misrepresentation

Cowboys' Jerry Jones says racy photos of him are a misrepresentation

Jerry Jones couldn't avoid the media forever. The Cowboys owner has been relatively silent since Aug. 5, when racy photos of him hit the internet. However, Jones broke that silence on Sunday and briefly talked about the leaked images that showed him in suggestive positions with two women.

*Click Link for more*

No. Why should I? This isn't like sterling or anything like jim irsay.

Football is entertainment. It's pretty comical how people treat this. It's not like we're winning a Super Bowl anytime soon, so why not get a few laughs along the way that doesn't involve our defense lol

So you're basically saying "We suck anyway, so who cares"?

Pretty much this. Jones has probably been getting tail on the side for 30 years.

I think I would be more embarrased if i was the girls family. Imagine her dad or somebody looking at a rich oil tycoon football team owner grabbing his daughters tits and putting her in various subjective poses. She looks like she's 20.

I'd be some kinda heated

I think I'd be more ticked at my daughter than Jerry. Don't put yourself in that position.

Of course, it's come out that both girls are strippers, so I guess once you've crossed that bridge to disappointment, it's just a matter of degree.

I think I'd be more ticked at my daughter than Jerry. Don't put yourself in that position.

Of course, it's come out that both girls are strippers, so I guess once you've crossed that bridge to disappointment, it's just a matter of degree.

I'd be pissed at both lol...no way would it be:

(To Jerruh): "Naw, man, you play on, playa.." *fistbump*

(To my daughter): "Now as for YOU, young lady..."

I'd be ****ing mad at EVERY DAMN BODY :angry: :angry: :angry:

But since it's NOT my daughter, I'll just laugh at the continued buffoonery of Jerruh Jones lol...content in the knowledge that this goofball is the all powerful OZ guiding the Cowboys.

I'd be pissed at both lol...no way would it be:

(To Jerruh): "Naw, man, you play on, playa.." *fistbump*

(To my daughter): "Now as for YOU, young lady..."

I'd be ****ing mad at EVERY DAMN BODY :angry: :angry: :angry:

But since it's NOT my daughter, I'll just laugh at the continued buffoonery of Jerruh Jones lol...content in the knowledge that this goofball is the all powerful OZ guiding the Cowboys.

Chuckle, yeah, I'd be mad at both.  Of course, since my daughter is only 6 months old, I really don't have to worry about this for a while. :)

Dallas right now... Just wow.

Could you imagine haven't to wait this drought out. Romo- done, back is cooked. Defense- worse in NFL history and you lost your 3 best players from last year. Owner- dip****, nuff said .

Only bright spot, WR Dez Bryant... That's scary

Archived