Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

This is such a different team then I can remember us having in a long time. Maybe since Norv, when we actually fielded a full, legit team. We didn't need peep like Gibbs or luck like shabby. I think were gonna be solid actually.

Having guys like McVay (in a bigger role), Hilliard, Baker, KO, and Kotwica around with Gruden kind of in the background, but still fairly hands on, is going to help immensely, I think. That, and a varied approach to how we will attack and utilize our guys offensively.

As bad as last year was, we still saw flashes of the 2012 Skins in some games. They just couldn't sustain it. I think with an offseason for 10, and a back to basics approach for the entire team, along with a fresh start with a new HC, we could see the team we thought we were going to see last year.

Reading John Keim's reports from OTA's has me counting down the days till training camp starts. I don't know how this year will turn out but there have been a lot of things to like in the reports. I was pretty irate with Haslett staying on and didn't really like some of the FA signings but I guess I'm over it now and anxious to see what Griffin and Gruden can do.  

LOL I was thinking the same. We haven't even gotten to training camp and KDawg has Gruden christened.

Anyone following this team for the last 2 decades should have a health sense of wait and see. We love to anoint the team in the offseason. It's gotten quite comical.

Hyperbole much? I said we could finish anywhere from 7 wins to 11. Not exactly Christening anyone. But hey, if it makes you feel better to drown everyone out with negativity, feel free. Seems like it makes you feel better about your own misery ;)

Hyperbole much? I said we could finish anywhere from 7 wins to 11. Not exactly Christening anyone. But hey, if it makes you feel better to drown everyone out with negativity, feel free. Seems like it makes you feel better about your own misery ;)

No I love being offseason champs every year.  :ph34r:

I little wait and see never hurt anyone.

:huh: Thought that distinction went to the Denver Broncos as Elway seemed to go punch-drunk with this FA.

I could point to several teams who went for the offseason champs title more so than the Skins. So, I really can't get your stance that we were offseason champs. You seriously can't think we're hoisting that trophy this offseason. :blink:

And though I see your point to wait and see after years of epic fail is justified, a little optimism at the direction of the current, albeit new, regime is taking isn't a bad thing. ;) 

90% of the team smokes weed, it wouldn't shock me if RGIII smoked weed too. 

I know a few players and they actually say if you reach out you can actually be told when drug tests are coming, it's the idiots who refuse to reach out for the information that get caught lol

They also told me once you get caught then the drug tests are random and then you can't smoke anymore because nobody is able to give you the heads up that a drug test is on the way. That's why guys like Josh Gordon, Tanard Jackson and Fred Davis continue to get caught because they thought they could still game the system but it's impossible once the drug tests are multiple and random within a season. 

But yea I've been at a party with a few players that I don't know on a personal friend basis and one specifically who plays DB(wont say his name) for us he was reaching out to us asking if we knew anybody who had some weed. lol

Of course I do know somebody who has it but i'm not telling him lol Now if he was a cowboy it would be my pleasure hahaha

That looks like a hot mess waiting to happen! And why do they always have to be throwing signs? Urgh, I could have done without that but my fault for opening it.

I know what you mean man, can't seem to take a normal photo smiling, has to incorporate some hand gesture. Not to worry, they were probably just out to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2

90% of the team smokes weed, it wouldn't shock me if RGIII smoked weed too. 

I know a few players and they actually say if you reach out you can actually be told when drug tests are coming, it's the idiots who refuse to reach out for the information that get caught lol

They also told me once you get caught then the drug tests are random and then you can't smoke anymore because nobody is able to give you the heads up that a drug test is on the way. That's why guys like Josh Gordon, Tanard Jackson and Fred Davis continue to get caught because they thought they could still game the system but it's impossible once the drug tests are multiple and random within a season. 

But yea I've been at a party with a few players that I don't know on a personal friend basis and one specifically who plays DB(wont say his name) for us he was reaching out to us asking if we knew anybody who had some weed. lol

Of course I do know somebody who has it but i'm not telling him lol Now if he was a cowboy it would be my pleasure hahaha

Ok

:huh: Thought that distinction went to the Denver Broncos as Elway seemed to go punch-drunk with this FA.

I could point to several teams who went for the offseason champs title more so than the Skins. So, I really can't get your stance that we were offseason champs. You seriously can't think we're hoisting that trophy this offseason. :blink:

And though I see your point to wait and see after years of epic fail is justified, a little optimism at the direction of the current, albeit new, regime is taking isn't a bad thing. ;)

Don't worry, the "off-season champ" comment only gets thrown around by critics of the team too lazy to think of anything new.

Why do they have to bring wack asses like Bow Wow and Fred Davis tho? Lol

But Griff could have possibly been drunk there. I don't smoke so I'm not sure what the "high face" usually looks like lol

I know D Jax is always turnt up from what I've heard from friends here in Philly that frequent clubs (I just turned 21 so I was always left out ).

But I'm all for partying with the bros.

And you guys make too much out of the hand sign thing. All the cool ppl (lmaoo) do random hand things when taking drunk pics. I put up the four horsemen wrestling sign for whatever reason.

It's just a weird thing ppl do. Usually has no meaning

Why do they have to bring wack asses like Bow Wow and Fred Davis tho? Lol

When DJax posted that pic with Griff and Bow Wow, I was like "I didn't even know he was alive".

Last song I remember hearing him was on that Huey Pop Lock And Drop it remix back in like '07

Archived