Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

LOL, throwing signs?  Do you even know what that means?

Nah, your right, I don't speak gangsta.  And to be completely fair, it doesn't have to be gangsta at all.  It could be a night filled with fun, frivolity and ASL party games. I imagine this one to be called, "Camera!" It's a speed and dexterity favorite best played when least expected. Someone yells "Camera!" and the race is on to huddle and throw (sorry, FORM) your favorite letter of the alphabet.  Notice Davis chose a "Y"?  How apropos is that!

Redskins notes, thoughts: Clark a leader

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/8314/redskins-notes-and-thoughts

1. Safety Ryan Clark never stops talking on the field -- and I mean that as a compliment. With Clark and Brandon Meriweather on the field at the same time, there's an awful lot of chatter, drawing heavy praise at one point from secondary coach Raheem Morris this past week. It's important and the more teams communicate, the better they play.
  2. Clark shouts to players pre-snap, telling the young corners (David Amerson and Bashaud Breeland) what to watch for and if he thought a play was coming their way. Whether it did or not doesn't matter as much; it forced the young players to react as if it was coming to their side. Clark shouted out adjustment; he'd loudly praise teammates after a play. Nobody else on defense gives the Redskins what Clark can in this area. He has to prove he can still play, but the leadership and knowledge he brings will be vital. I'll also say this: the other safeties were not as vocal as Clark.
  3. There's more energy with this coaching staff than the previous one -- whether that results in more wins, I don't know. But Jay Gruden will occasionally give the receivers and quarterbacks a look by playing corner or safety. He tried to run with Jackson one fade route. He failed. Offensive coordinator Sean McVay does this every so often as well. Special teams coach Ben Kotwica has a commanding presence; outside linebackers coach Brian Baker seems to be a passionate guy. Just a different energy.

Is that Bow Wow on the upper left? lol...

Bob looks stoned <_<

When DJax posted that pic with Griff and Bow Wow, I was like "I didn't even know he was alive".

Last song I remember hearing him was on that Huey Pop Lock And Drop it remix back in like '07

Not sure about Davis, but Bow Wow was probably due to this:

@rgiii Football camp !! Great turn out for the kids !! #HTTR #DMV @bowwow @wale

(view pic)

http://instagram.com/p/pNHJ0EONq1/#

Apparently Bow Wow is also helping RG3 market his logo line:

but that look on the dude behind Flowers tho...hahahaha....all kinds of baaaaad thoughts going through his mind.

he's probably just trying to read the Japanese-script tattoo on the back of Flowers' neck, lol.

No, he's just humming "..It's getting hot in here, so take off all you .."

ahahaha "ok" to that hugeeee long post?? not bashing, just found it funny :):P

Thanks for understanding my (or at least trying to be) humor ahha

Maybe we should do a "Caption This" game on that photo

Lol Garçon is swole makes flowers look like a waif

Okay, I read that without the previous page and was thoroughly confused but after seeing the picture, I kind of understand a little more. Still, had to see what in the world a waif was.

Anyways, I highly doubt RG3 was stoned, I feel like he understands what the media can do to his image plus I feel like his dad would really chew him out.

some good stuff from yesterday...

Called my pops & reminded him about the time he became Muslim just to avoid getting us Christmas presents one year

4 straight final appearances have taken a toll on the heat

My Top 5 TV/Film Dads; 1. Bill Cosby 2. Al Bundy 3.Liam Nelson(Taken) 4.Peter Griffin 5. Marlin(Finding Nemo)

Archived