Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  35s

Djax is a special player. He's extremely fast its amazing. #impressed

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  3s

Another deep pass to Reed. He's gonna kill it this season with DJax and Garçon drawing coverage #HTTR #fantasyfootball

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN  ·  1h

RB Chris Thompson (quad) also appears full go. #RedskinsTalk

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  18s

Brandon Jenkins at LOLB 2nd team. Just jumped offsides #HTTR

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna  ·  2m

Out here during 11 on 11...have not seen designed quarterback runs. At all. Could be running that when media isn't here. #Redskins

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  52s

Garcon, Reed, Djax, Andre Roberts, Grant, Moss, Aldrick that's a nice set of WRs. lol just now Ryan Grant deep post for a TD #HTTR

Britt McHenry @BrittMcHenry  ·  20m

RGIII with a beautiful 30 yd pass to DJax in stride, highlight of OTA today #redskins. Combo to get used to #nfl

#40 Dc Diva @mienstrong 5m

QB meeting #HTTR http://instagram.com/p/pHF20yOfJB/

#40 Dc Diva @mienstrong 3m

One of my favorite D Linemen #HTTR http://instagram.com/p/pHGC5ZufJc/

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  54s

Wade Phillips: 'A Big Redskins Fan Now'

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Wade-Phillips-%E2%80%98A-Big-Redskins-Fan-Now%E2%80%99/3b7a29c3-c8f4-45de-bb69-27e477941765

“Fundamental football is the key,” Wade Phillips said. “You have to be able to teach fundamentals like how to move in space, which is important to get a player better. That’s what coaching is: you have to help a player get better. That’s always been our family’s philosophy.”

“I think it’s gonna be a big year for this team … I’m impressed with their personnel here,” Wade Phillips said. “I’m obviously a big Redskins fan now.”

Thanks, SweetAlfred, for all the updates! If this thread is any indication, the training camp thread is going to blow everyone's mind around here.

No problem, its kind of fun :D. Credit to the other updaters, learned by their twitter ways.

Son of Washington @SonofWashington

Jon (yes Jon) Gruden and RG3 at #redskins practice today pic.twitter.com/WdFrTJi6Cy

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  2m

#redskins coach Gruden says DHall dinged up yesterday In Atlanta today

Barry Cofield is further along than anyone anticipated

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  36s

Rambo learned from his mistakes last year. He's taken that and improved already tho "it takes a year or 2 or 3" says Gruden

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  4m

Gruden says "the more the merrier" as far as pass rushers. Says he expects to have great depth along the defensive line.

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  2m

Gruden on safety position: "It's good for these young guys to see" veteran leaders like Brandon Meriweather and Ryan Clark.

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  1m

Gruden on punting battle between Blake Clingan and Robert Malone: "... (We're) confident we have our punter on the roster right here" today.

@ESPNRadio980: Jay Gruden says DeAngelo Hall had a "dinged up" chin and went back to Atlanta a little early. #Redskins

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins  ·  11m

PHOTO: #Redskins WR DeSean Jackson trolls LeBron James http://ow.ly/xTe39  #NFL #RedskinsTalk

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN  ·  11m

DE Stephen Bowen (microfracture) says he remains on track to be ready for camp.

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980  ·  1m

Jay Gruden feels they absolutely have their punter on the roster. Says DeSean Jackson not 100% but was running good straight line.

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  1m

Gruden on the no-huddle offense/defense: "Football is a lot about communication nowadays." Said several teams are taking no-huddle approach.

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  now

Gruden on the upcoming #SkinsCamp practices with the Patriots: "I was open to the opportunity." Said it changes the flow at practices.

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  4m

Re DJax: still a little tentative but "still looked good" today. #redskins #HTTR

McVie will call some plays this year says Gruden. #HTTR

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  5s

Gruden on OL Josh LeRibeus: "He's in good shape, and he's made some improvements from what I saw last year."

Son of Washington @SonofWashington  ·  8s

Guys sometimes my phone autocorrects. Gotta type fast at pressers. Please no grammar lawsuits k thx

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP  ·  8m

Jay Gruden said be hopes to have his brother address the team tomorrow. #Redskins

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP  ·  9m

DeAngelo Hall hurt his chin yesterday and was excused for today’s session Jay Gruden said. #Redskins

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP  ·  4m

Gruden said he's real happy with the way things are going between Robert and offensive chemistry. #Redskins

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP  ·  3m

Gruden said that #Patriots coach Bill Belichek initiated talks about joint practices. #Redskins

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  17s

On LB Keenan Robinson: "You don't have to be a Ray Lewis-type player to be a successful MLB. ... I'm more about the play than the talk."

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980  ·  4m

Jay Gruden says OC Sean McVay called some plays the last two days and OL coach Chris Foerster also called one today. #Redskins

Britt McHenry @BrittMcHenry 8m

Gruden: DeSean Jackson looks good. Comfortable running straight...lateral movement a little painful. Close to 100 percent #redskins

Britt McHenry @BrittMcHenry  ·  25m

Rivalry, yes...but #redskins defensive players paid respect to Tony Romo. Stephen Bowen called him the most "elusive" QB he's played against

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 9m

Tried to talk to DeSean Jackson after a very encouraging practice today but #Redskins PR would not allow him to speak with media today.

Paul Conner @P_Hazard 22m

As @Snide_Remarks points out, DL jumped offside a lot. Will happen with transition to 1-gap. Even .45 seconds jump could give edge

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 12m

@P_Hazard @Snide_Remarks Was very noticeable today. Hatcher said they learn from it. Robert knew he had a good day with it.

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 1m

Not a big deal on DeAngelo Hall. I know for a fact he was here earlier this week. These are non mandatory. Hall will be fine w/ a cut.

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980  ·  47m

Jay Gruden says OC Sean McVay called some plays the last two days and OL coach Chris Foerster also called one today. #Redskins

Archived