Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

Courtney Bridget @DontThrowAt21_  ·  13h

Mini camp tomorrow and for the next 3 days. Another opportunity to better my craft and for us as a team to continue to find our identity.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14  ·  2m

Meanwhile, DE Jason Hatcher had some swelling, pain in his knee after last week's OTAs. Will be held out this week. #redskins

Brian McNally @bmcnally14  ·  3m

Brian Orakpo could have strep throat, #Redskins coach Jay Gruden said. Why he missed today's mini camp practice.

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  12m

Gruden: "I feel good with the tempo and urgency every day in practice." Credits position coaches with keeping guys fresh.

Washington Redskins @Redskins  ·  18m

Gruden: Glad to see competitive practices already before training camp. "We're all a little guilty of the trash talkin'"

Really excited to hear all the positive news on Reed. He could be huge this year.

On the flip side disappointed in the news about Hatcher. Has he been dealing with a lingering knee injury or is this something new?

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna  ·  23m

Media waits for Jay Gruden #Redskins

BqV47uVCcAEOy9z.jpg

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP  ·  1m

Pretty hot out there, little chippy as the #Redskins get ready and simulate training camp.

Joseph White Jr. @JGWhiteAP  ·  3m

How #Redskins reporting has changed: 80% of minicamp questions used to be training camp questions.

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP  ·  now

Desean Jackson said he feels about 90-95% right now. #Redskins

0ne0fone

20 minutes ago

1st day of Mandatory Mini Camp !! Duo combo !! #10 To #11 #0ne0fone

10488682_1467394803498456_1177621228_n.j

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  5m

Worthington vs. McGlynn was a mid-level shoving match. Worthington lost helmet. Linemen are limited by shorts, tempers get short.

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI  ·  22h

RT @wcmvp #NFL #Photoshoot @hatcher97 in his new #Redskins uniform

BqRPeG2CMAIMz1b.jpg

BurgundyBlog.com @BurgundyBlog  ·  Jan 8

Follower @nroby21 says his buddy coaches Gruden's son's bball team in Cincy and son has told Coach that Daddy has accepted the #Redskins.

BurgundyBlog.com @BurgundyBlog  ·  14h

Sleeper for #Redskins ‘ANW’ competition is fringe guy Akeem Davis. Supposedly a pound-for-pound strength freak.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo  ·  14m

Players liked the intensity of practice and said today - heat, competitive fire, tussles - all a preview of training camp.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  1m

Lauvao fell on Trent Williams leg. Both got up tenderly but OK. Gotta stay up.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  15s

Overall, Gruden looks like he takes care of players. But then so did Shanahan during practices.

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 3s

On Jason Hatcher, doesn't seem like a big concern & I suppose comes at right time but still a concern no matter how #Redskins think on 6/17

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  2m

Overall, Gruden looks like he takes care of players. But then so did Shanahan during practices.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  3m

Lot of yellow flags from refs during work, too. Garcon didn't get memo about no more goalpost dunking.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  3m

Andre Robert says he wants to return kicks and punts? Good because he looks the best of the bunch. Major upgrade over last year.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks  ·  4m

Couple thoughts on practice: Gruden said linemen weren't on the ground much. Uh, still too much. Never good.

Chris Russell @Russellmania980  ·  2m

On Jason Hatcher, doesn't seem like a big concern & I suppose comes at right time but still a concern no matter how #Redskins think on 6/17

Edit/ Oops two of mine were repeats, my bad. It's intense out there in the heat and its intense in here on EXTREMEskins phew

They are not supposed to talk about configurations. Sounds like Reed was a standout today.

I'm not talkin plays...just units. Looked like Polumbus in huddle. Obviously Lauvau and Trent..McGlynn skirmished so he got reps. That isn't state security. Anybody else?

Not mini-camp related. But the Texans named Fitzpatrick their opening day starter today. So, that's who we're playing unless he gets hurt or looks super awful in the Preseason.

I forgot, but did Houston draft a QB??

I forgot, but did Houston draft a QB??

Yes, the kid out of Pittsburgh in the 4th round. Savage

I just looked at their depth chart.

R. Fitzpatrick 
C. Keenum 
T. Savage 
T. Yates 

Wasn't Yates the guy that played well for them a few years ago? He's all the way down.

Archived