Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com- Dan Graziano: Owner-QB link disillusioned coach

DJD2

You have to believe this came from Shanahan's camp as the narrative helps his case.

Why would they leak it out... now, versus at the end of the season let say.

I personally don't feel he wants people to think he a quitter, getting in a bunch with a little adversity such as a player and owner being friends and talking. He should have known Dan would want to converse with his stars, had he done his homework in his year off. Portis no less, who he knew quite well.

Sticking to my guns, it was not shanacamp that leaked the info.

I personally don't feel he wants people to think he a quitter, getting in a bunch with a little adversity such as a player and owner being friends and talking. He should have known Dan would want to converse with his stars, had he done his homework in his year off. Portis no less, who he knew quite well.

Well if it wasn't, then I'm not sure who it was. This does not come out looking good for the Danny, regardless of Shanahans failures here.

Shanahan is the only one who benefits from this. There were already rumors he could be gone after today's game. This is an exit strategy, even if it's true.

Keim said he believes it didn't originate from Shanahan. BUT he also said he wouldn't be surprised if Shanahan knew the source and this coming out. 

Hail. 

Well, Mike likely knows the sources of all the mole activities in Ashburn. He just cannot pin point them.

Mike is going to be extra red today.

That's good news.

funny thing is, chris russell was on 980 a few days ago swearing - he said he "KNEW" gruden was interested in the skins job.

but then i was reminded of russell saying he knew we were interested in matt flynn 2 years ago......

Andrew Luck's dad is in the Owners Box every game for the Colts. Then you have this tweet.

Talked to someone who said although they had Thanksgiving dinner last yr, and few offseason events, RGIII, Snyder don't talk much in-season.

It's more about the fact that we are still dealing with bull**** drama non-stop. It's annoying

100% chance it was Mike who leaked the story.

I'd also say there is a 100% chance that this is all mostly true.

That nugget about Cousins not getting dap for winning is a about the only detail I'm unsure of, but it would depend on the context of what was said and what transpired.

Shanahan is the only one who benefits from this. There were already rumors he could be gone after today's game. This is an exit strategy, even if it's true.

I could have started a rumor saying he was going to get canned teetering on being the worst team in the league in year 4 of a rebuild. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. 

Splitting hairs perhaps, but does the reporter and his company not benefit, not the mention the mole likely got some kickback lets say?  Free insider access for a year.

Why would Dan want Mike here, if he didn't want to be here? Mike can also quit if Dan didnt give him the near automatic extension.

It's a panic move by Mike if he leaked the info. No one buys into Dan having a hand in the all the horrible games we have seen Clock management, play calls, lame duck lines; I could go on.

No matter what Mike says, everyone sees he has failed.

This actually draws more negative attention to him IMO.

I honestly don't know where we go from here. I really don't.

It's just one big B&G comedy show that finds new (or even old) ways to embarrass the living piss out of us. We FINALLY get a top echelon, franchise QB talent for the first time in 38 years since SonnyJ hung it up, and then the blundering owner returns to ways of old and undermines the whole HC/ QB relationship. 

How ANYONE can say we are NOT the single worst organisation/ JOKE in the NFL is beyond me. Just HOW much more self inflicted proof do y'all need?

Hail. 

I believe the report from Graziano.  Shanny  trusts him with stuff based on what he has reported about the team in the past. This report will hurt us in terms of finding another head coach who will be willing to deal with the owner who meddles whenever he wants to meddle.  Shanny is at fault for leaking this now too.  He knows the end is near.   I feel bad for the players who arecaught in the middle of this soap opera year after year.   Seven head coaches since we have had Snyder as owner.

lol at everyone being pissed off at Snyder. Snyder has allowed Shanahan to keep his son here, hasn't forced anyone to fire Haslett, gave Shanahan practically anything he wanted to come here, gave him full control of the team and has stayed in the background even though we've sucked for 3 out of the 4 years he's been here.

Blame Snyder all you want but we have an owner willing to do anything to win. He will spend any amount of money it takes to make his team competitive. And for all the "we've sucked ever since he bought the team" dribble....guess what, we've sucked since 1993. He didn't even have complete control of the team until 00'.

Archived