Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com- Dan Graziano: Owner-QB link disillusioned coach

DJD2

I have had it with this nonsense.  We have probably all had bad bosses.  I had one who over worked me because I was young and didn't have a family.  He also let my immediate supervisor date someone who was my subordinate without even talking to me.  Then those two were gunning to get my subordinate my managerial job.

Was a I hurt?  Was I angry?  YES.

Did I still do my job like a man and not act like an overgrown baby?  YES.

Mike has been coming across as an arrogant ass and that was not to be unexpected. His allegiance is to his son, certainly not Dan or a player he butts heads with. 

It makes sense that he wanted an extension after last years strong finish to the season. Greed. Mike would make for a good owner one day.

I wonder how different the play calling would have been this year if Dan give Kyle and Mike extensions before this season started.  I would like to presume there would be no difference, only I do not trust the Shanahan's at all after yesterdays debacle.  There is only room for one ego on this team. Oh, and my son's. Which doubles the likelihood of butting heads with our future, our guy, RG3.

I feel sorry for RG3 having to answer to those 2 egocentric asses. 

Seriously I have the utmost respect for RG3. I am nearly double his age and I would have blown up during some of this press conferences. Ripping into Mike and Kyle's collective arses. Actually RG3 kind of scares me with his ridiculous poise at such a young age.

Hail

Eh, i dont think this is panic, it's from a 3rd party who could care less about the wins and losses in Washington.  Dan Graziano to me has always been a fairly balanced opinion when it comes to the Redskins.  He picked us to win the division this year, afterall. 

This does remind me of the Portis situation, though.  Unfortunately if the owner has one favorite player it alienates the rest of the locker room.

Would not surprise me if this is true.  The on-field results speak for themselves.

I dont think you need to hear about it in the media or from mike to know its true.  How else can you explain the drop in execution from last year to this year?  We had essentially the same roster, no?  The only difference is the execution on the field, and perhaps effort by the head coach himself.

When you stop believing in the product (team) it becomes harder to sell (execution).  Going to work everyday in the NFL is no different than your day job.  If your bosses are irritable every day, or lose faith in what is going on that filters down throughout the entire organization and can be seen by the fans on the field.

Archived