Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ERS MNF PREDICTION THREAD

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

After the game it will REALLY hit the fan...wouldn't be surprised one bit if we start hearing rumors that RG wants out and/or that the Redskins might agree.

If that were the case; that would even be more of reason to fire Shanny.  Considering what you had to do to get Robert and then after 2 seasons you have concluded you need to move on from Robert.  That would be grounds for firing.

So, who would you trade Robert to?   What could we get for him?  Do we trade him to the Rams, who probably will move on from Bradford?        Also, who would make that decision?

As for the game:

49ers  41

Skins  14

Robert gets knocked out of the game and Cousins finishes it.

I would expect to hear rumors about Gruden and the Skins; Gruden on the Boys,  Gruden and ???

I didn't know where else to put this, but on the Redskins FB page they posted a "Happy 40th Birthday" card to Sav Rocca. The comments left are absolutely hilarious-- high comedy and I suggest you check it out.

My favorite so far: It would be nice if he could even punt his age.

The juvenile trolling on Sav's b'day card isn't funny at all. That's straight up bush-league and it serves no purpose.

The juvenile trolling on Sav's b'day card isn't funny at all. That's straight up bush-league and it serves no purpose.

I would actually agree that you have to be pretty lame to actually post a comment there like that. But many of the comments did make me laugh and it just sort of added to the absurdity of the day.

So today our 3-7 football team had this in the news:

--Vet WR trying to clear air after publicly making critical comments about young QB

--Someone trying to fight the ST coach

--Injured long snapper defending the punter on twitter from fan comments on his birthday.

Lovely

We win the next three. Get to 6-7. People start talking, talking bout people.

Possible, but the inconsistent manner in which this team has performed this season makes it difficult to predict sweeping the homestand, especially with opponents like SF and KC.

I do see this be a relatively low scoring game.  The 49ers offense has struggled but their D is certainly legit. Despite the woes of our D, it will be a chore for either team to cross the 20-point mark.  I'm looking at a 17-13 game, and what the heck, I'll give this one to the B&G.

If we get blown out in this one like many of you think, I can see this free-falling from here on out and Shanny definitely getting the axe.

I would actually agree that you have to be pretty lame to actually post a comment there like that. But many of the comments did make me laugh and it just sort of added to the absurdity of the day.

So today our 3-7 football team had this in the news:

--Vet WR trying to clear air after publicly making critical comments about young QB

--Someone trying to fight the ST coach

--Injured long snapper defending the punter on twitter from fan comments on his birthday.

Lovely

Wait, what?

The sad thing, the 49ers are really coming back down to earth this season and for all the criticism RGIII is getting, Kaepernick is easily having a worse year and having a much tougher time making the 2nd year adjustments.

They are ripe for the picking by a team that can be physical and really take it to them.

That said, the 'Skins defense is the elixir for any offense that is struggling.   

The 49ers offense will probably explode and talk of their re-emergence will be highly pre-mature considering the defense they just went against.

Their D-line will topple our O-line.  Somehow Morris will still go for 80 in the first half.

49ers 31

Redskins 24

The intimidating thing about this game is that the Skins have made some of the worst D's in the league look like the 85 bears or the 2009 Steelers. Now we have one the leagues best coming to town so i don't think it will be pretty.  The only comforting thing I can think of is... this team has played above average teams to the wire at home.

Dear Nick, 

If you and your teammates are SO thin skinned, may I suggest a new profession as you most certainly don't belong in pro-sports if things like that affect you. WE, the FANS, keep you and your teammates in riches WE can only dream of. And MANY, like Roca for the past 2 seasons now, scarcely deserve. So forgive us for having light hearted fun (not 'hate,' This isn't Philly) at his expense.

Yours

GHH. (A fan of this team for 31 years who will be living EVERY moment with this team LONG after we're just an afterthought on most of you guys post-football career.).

Hail.  

MIj6o.gif

Archived