Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ERS MNF PREDICTION THREAD

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I don't get how people can still be predicting a Redskins win after these ten games.

it's a week to week league bro.  These days more than ever.  As soon as you start expecting one result the opposite happens.

Basically, there is absolutely no reason to expect the Redskins to win this game. 

Which is exactly why I think they will.

I'd have felt a lot more confident if this wasn't MNF (for some strange reason). Minus the Giants game last year, MNF has been a nightmare for this team for the last 4-5 years.

Wasn't that win against the Giants only the second MNF Redskins win in the stadium's history.....with the other being the first ever MNF game at the stadium against the Cowboys in '97?

Wasn't that win against the Giants only the second MNF Redskins win in the stadium's history.....with the other being the first ever MNF game at the stadium against the Cowboys in '97?

Seeing as my memory gets a little fuzzy once you get past '03, you might be right. Before last year, seemingly all of our rare MNF wins came on the road.

I'd be curious to see the collective point differential for all of our recent home MNF games. It's probably horrific. Most of those games weren't even close

I'm an optimist through and through, but I honestly do not see how the Skins can win this game. Unless the Skins come up with a totally new passing scheme. Hell, they will probably win just to prove me wrong again. To me the game will be telling of how the players respond to the media **** storm they are enduring right now. Will they fight for each other or lay down to get rid of the coaching staff? Maybe my optimism lies within wanting to the Redskins to reorganize the front office with a real GM, that doesn't have family and close friends on the coaching staff?

If you believe the game is won in the trenches were we are terribly outmatched: 9er's 42 Skins 18

Maybe the turnovers are more important in today's NFL: 9er's 31 Skins 26

I can't imagine the media **** storm the 49er's would receive if they lost to the Skins Monday night.

HTTR

3-8

The reasons are myriad.

I hope I am wrong but mind>heart when it comes to these sorts of things. We suck guys. It isn't going to suddenly get better. There are a few teams who suck or will suck by the time we see them further down the schedule we might be able to beat if we don't completely crater but the msin thing is we suck.

The niners are a good team playing poorly at the moment but we are donig what should be expected given our lack of coaching, talent and good QB play. In other words expect nothing and if we get a suprise win, great. We still suck.

Considering we are LIGHT YEARS away from our competition, 41-10 on a mercy basis. 35-0 at half. The crap gets real deep after this between the QB, coaching staff, GM, and owner. I see more of the same. An offensive coordinator who gets lost in the moments. A defensive coordinator who can't adjust on the fly. A head coach who can't pull his assistant coaches head from their rear ends. More square peg round hole menality.

I gotta work tomorrow night. It will be televised at the bar, but I could really care less anymore. This Washington redskins team has taken all my football love out of me this year.

As for the game:

49ers  41

Skins  14

Robert gets knocked out of the game and Cousins finishes it.

I still stand by my prediction and I think the odds are even more likely the game turns out that way.  If the 49ers lose tonight; then the Cardinals move up to that 6th wild card spot.  They need to win tonight to stay ahead of the Cardinals.

Cousins fanboys.

Really? Most people saying sit RG are doing so because they think our OL and scheme is so bad that they fear RG getting hurt again.

Personally, I don't buy that and I want RG to continue to start.

One thing people are forgetting is that RG has really been quite good at home this year--- he has been really bad on the road. I have a sneaking suspicion he plays well tonight.

Archived