Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ERS MNF PREDICTION THREAD

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Here you go Kleese!

I see a bit of swinging gate -ness in this one. It's going to be ugly. SF's defense will be stout as always and even though Kaep isn't the most accurate QB, the 'Skins defense still has not grasp the concept that QBs can run the ball.

Prediction? Beat down and next week is even worse than this one

SF 31         Skins 13

Thank you sir. It's too bad the Niners don't have a super high powered offense or else this one could be a 35+ point differential when it is all said and done.

As it stands, I see the Niners moving the ball methodically all night with Kap converting a bunch of third downs with his legs. I'll say our D does an OK job making them work, but they won't get nearly enough stops.

I think RG and the offense gets drilled Monday Night. Crushed.

27-10 49ers, but it will be a mercy score. I see it in the 20-3 range at the half.

After the game it will REALLY hit the fan...wouldn't be surprised one bit if we start hearing rumors that RG wants out and/or that the Redskins might agree.

I feel for the people that are going to be in attendance Monday night.

I honestly give anything for this to be a simple 1pm start on FOX

Thank you sir. It's too bad the Niners don't have a super high powered offense or else this one could be a 35+ point differential when it is all said and done.

As it stands, I see the Niners moving the ball methodically all night with Kap converting a bunch of third downs with his legs. I'll say our D does an OK job making them work, but they won't get nearly enough stops.

27-10 49ers, but it will be a mercy score. I see it in the 20-3 range at the half.

After the game it will REALLY hit the fan...wouldn't be surprised one bit if we start hearing rumors that RG wants out and/or that the Redskins might agree.

If that comes true, then I'd have to take a break from this team for a bit. My God

Here's my prediction.  Glenn Dorsey, Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Ahmad Brooks....vs. Trent Williams and our cast of O-Line misfits.

This may be the game we see Kirk Cousins play, and it might not be because of the score or anything else other than Griffin taking way too many shots.  I sure hope not, but I'm concerned for his safety.  If he can get through this one, he should make it a full 16.  The Chiefs defense is extremely good, but I don't think they hit as hard.

For what it's worth, this might be a game where we don't **** too much about the secondary.  Without Crabtree, their receivers are pretty pedestrian.  Hell, they're dead last in passing yards.  No, it'll be Vernon Davis torching the Fletcher/Riley combo over the middle, and Frank Gore running through our front seven that will do it.  For that reason, I feel like we'll hold them to several field goals while accomplishing almost nothing ourselves.  Put me down for 29-13, 49ers.

I'm amazed the spread is only Niners -5 in Vegas right now.

The way the NFL goes and the way this team has played, if the Skins win I wouldn't be surprised.  But common sense says the Niners win.  24 - 10 San Fran.

Beware the back door cover with this team.

49ers 52

Redskins 17

The reverse pizza game.

I'll say this. I wouldn't be shocked if the Skins somehow pull this out...

The only way I could be pissed off about the outcome of this game though, is if we somehow play them tough throughout, only to lose to them ala NO in '09. That would be like ripping my heart out Shang Tsung style, resurrecting me and giving me a new one, only to do it again, and uppercut me into the acid chamber afterwards. Cruel and unusual punishment.

Realistically though, I say we look good for a quarter, then the annual wtf moment of the week rears its ugly head again, and the game gets away from us.

Niners 31

Skins 13

OK, let's not get too carried away.

This (probably because I simply wouldn't be able to even comprehend believing it). The gov't would declare martial law here, lol.

Beware the back door cover with this team.

49ers 52

Redskins 17

The reverse pizza game.

I see what you did there. They already payed us back though with the 2011 Beckfest, when Roy Helu unceremoniously broke Art Monk's single game reception record.

One way to ease the pain a little is if we somehow torched Carlos Rogers in the process. I could live with that.

I don't see any "mercy", Ed.

As much as the 49ers fan base has been out for blood about their offense... this is the type of game they will take full advantage of "getting back on track" or giving the perception that they they are anyway.

Ray Ratto (a San Fran based writer) said that if the 49ers lose this game everyone in the organization should be fired :lol:

Hey... if we win I know I can count on you to ride shotgun as we drive out to pick Jim up to bring him out here.

My God Big Ed if that comes to fruition then this franchise is both BEYOND fixing and I'd be joining you on the Seahawks boards in my own form of utterly bat **** craziness!

As for next Monday, yet another dose of National humiliation on an EPIC scale in our house. 44-12 San Francisco. 

Hail. 

I see what you did there. They already payed us back though with the 2011 Beckfest, when Roy Helu unceremoniously broke Art Monk's single game reception record.

One way to ease the pain a little is if we somehow torched Carlos Rogers in the process. I could live with that.

Los will be covering Joshua Morgan or Nick Williams or someone like that.

They won't let him near Garcon, unfortunately.

I would actually keep Jordan Reed out of this game.  That kid Eric Reid, if you haven't seen him play this year, he's the closest to Sean Taylor as far as hitting goes that I've ever seen.  Good lord, that boy.

EDIT:  point being, as frail as Reed as been... let him fully heal.  What do we have to gain putting him out there?  Reid hits like a freight train.

We are awful against any mobile read-option style QBs, not to mention we have an awful pass rush and the 49ers have an elite offensive line. Considering that their defense, especially in the front 7, are elite our offensive line is going to get their ass kicked. 

49ers           38

Redskins     20

EDIT:  point being, as frail as Reed as been... let him fully heal.  What do we have to gain putting him out there?  Reid hits like a freight train.

Especially after his second concussion (IIRC). It would be a shame if yet another tremendously talented player on the ups, suffers a giant setback, or has their career cut short.

My prediction? Morgan outplays Hankerson's recent performances, Fred Davis looks good filling in for Reed or Paulson, and on top of the shellacking we receive all anyone will want to talk about is how bull**** Shanahan's "doghouse" is. It will be a mess.

Archived