Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

15 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Nightfire was great.  I understand it was the better of the two, but I expect Under Fire to be similarly fun.  And then there was Everything Or Nothing which still had the cool "Bond Moments" concept, but took the game into the third-person which changed up the gameplay a bit.

And the gadgets.  Wasn't it so much cooler having actual gadgets rather than everything being a Smartphone App?  Like the car-keys that doubled as a taser or the lighter that was also a spy-camera in Nightfire.  Man, if I was quarantined, I think I'd spend some time going back and playing those again.

We're in need of a deep narrative FPS/Co-OP/PVP Bond for this next gen. I cant imagine something like a car chase, or infiltrating a base on a countdown, with top flight graphics.

Sadly, it's another one of those things we deserve, but will probably never get.

Making my way through Fallout 3 on pc. Played it when it came out on the 360 but I think I basically did the main quest n a few of the dlcs. 

Mayhaps one day I'll get to Fallout 4 n 76. Wasn't a fan of Bethesdas ES Online so I've been super hesitant to buy Fallout 76. Combat in ES online was just terrible. Ugh mmo games seem to just not be my jam.

Damn, I'm jelly. 3 is one of the games I'm waiting to tackle when I get on the gaming rig scene eventually. Even back then the graphics made it tough to get through at times. The dull greys just made me nauseous. 

Superior game in every way (it and New Vegas) to 4 imo.

Built my current PC when Fallout 4 came out. Played only a bit of it. Spent most of my time building bases. Got bored with it once I built up a few spots and my character became overpowered. 

They added a survival mode to 4 tho which I really miss in 3. There's a mod to add it but I'm just going to play the vanilla version. Enough bugs in Bethesda games to begin with. 3 runs well on my pc and finally playing it in 60 fps is fantastic. 

I've had a the desire to build a new PC gnawing at me for a few years, now.  I think AMD is supposed to move to a new CPU socket next year, so that seems like as good a time as any to build a new one.  It should leave me with plenty of opportunity to upgrade a few years down the line without doing an entire new build since they tend to stick with the same socket for several generations.

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Tell me more. I really want to like 76, and own it, but it had so many issues when I tried to play it I shut it down after about 4 hours and never gave it a second thought.  What is the deal with the patch?

https://www.pcgamesn.com/fallout-76/wastelanders-patch-notes

Apparently a **** ton of bug fixes are included

17 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Apparently a **** ton of bug fixes are included

I suppose I could be interested if it gets actual solid reviews from people (including people in this thread). 

It strikes me as funny that last time I made my character to look like and behave like the now former WVU football coach Dana Holgorsen, a Red Bull chugging insane person that gave zero ****s. Now I’m going to have to model my character after current head coach Neal Brown, who looks and acts like a mathematician who decided to dissect the fundamental elements of football in order to build an 18-step program for football success. 

Holgo

giphy.gif

Neal Brown

neal-brown-west-virginia-mountaineers-re

Before the entire gaming world dunked on them, my plan was to be a rad hillbilly cannibal.

I'll wait for some reviews too before I decide whether or not to dive in, but I'll keep an eye out on reddit,  ign, and some other places and report back

Ed Orgeron was born to be role played in an apocalyptic wasteland

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

EA is soooo dead to me.

Unfortunately The Division 2 is a Ubisoft turd. Ubisoft studios probably have the best open world designers of any gaming studio but they seem to have complete dolts working in the gaming mechanics and story writing departments.

PS is releasing The Uncharted Collection and Journey for free starting tonight at 8 p.m. PST and running for three weeks. No need for a PS Plus membership. Maybe replaying Uncharted and Journey for the first time will get me back into gaming.

I got a Switch for Christmas. I played for the first few weeks, until mid January and realized I’m not a big fan. Haven’t touched it since. In that time I played Cuphead, Overcooked (with wife), Mario Odyssey, and BroForce. Everything seems to be side scrolling or JRPG. I have Breath of the Wild, Torchlight 2, and Ori, but haven’t brought myself to play them. I will one day maybe. 

Ive turned on my PS4 2x since Xmas. I’ve played three hours. The only game I have right now is Assassins Creed Odyssey. I just haven’t gotten into it. My sister in law bought me Borderlands and South Park for Christmas and forgot to send them to me. Funny thing is, I still don’t have them 😆

Also, BroForce is on Switch as well as PS4 and it’s a really fun and cheap side scrolling game. When I bought it, it was $3.99. You just go crazy and blow crap up. It must have at least 25 movie based action heroes you can play. You have Rambro, BroMax (based off Mad Max), Bro Lee, a Chuck Norris character, as well as characters based on Terminator, Conan, Kill Bill, Machete, etc and etc. they all play differently and have different skills. So, if you’re looking for a run and gun side scroller, I recommend this game for cheap.

5 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Unfortunately The Division 2 is a Ubisoft turd. Ubisoft studios probably have the best open world designers of any gaming studio but they seem to have complete dolts working in the gaming mechanics and story writing departments.

Gotcha. Ubi and EA are like my biggest targets of late in here, funny enough.

im teetering wi them. Assassin's Creed: Ragnarock is probably going to be what sends me over the edge.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:42 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Same. Now their like a damn virus. Not surprising that Division is some trash.  Agent Under Fire was one I missed too. I remember playing it on t htt e Cube at a friends house way back in like '02-ish. Sneaky good.

Ubisoft published The Division games, not EA. The developer is Massive Entertainment. Ubisoft has been under fire for sharing too many resources and features among their games and they claim they're going to make each title more unique in the future. We'll see. Watchdogs Legion looks good but I have no idea when they comes out since it got delayed. 

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Go hunting and cook some meals. There should be large cuts of meat on various game. That will fatten ya right up. I still need to finish rdr2. Such a fun game. 

Yeah I just stabbed a guy and took his bighorn he had tied on his horse. Then I shot the horse and looted the saddle. 

Time to eat!

29 minutes ago, clietas said:

Oh n ride your horse everywhere. Try not to run if you can. Wish I could burn through calories like Arthur.

Ohhhhh, now things are starting to make sense. Tried to rob a train , but brain farted on whether I should stab or shoot, and was spotted, jumped off, busted my ass, then ran through some woods, then through a creek, before I found my way back to camp. Probably a few miles in total. That surely knocked off some lbs

Archived