Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ohhhhh, now things are starting to make sense. Tried to rob a train , but brain farted on whether I should stab or shoot, and was spotted, jumped off, busted my ass, then ran through some woods, then through a creek, before I found my way back to camp. Probably a few miles in total. That surely knocked off some lbs

I could never put on weight either. My Arthur was basically skinny pete from breaking bad but with an incredible beard. 

He was a badass though. Arthur is one of the best video game characters in recent memory. I didn't even like him at first to be honest because he was a dick to John Marston. But man does he grow on you. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

didn't even like him at first to be honest because he was a dick to John Marston. But man does he grow on you. 

That's prolly why I liked Arthur from the beginning. I hated playing as Marston in the first one. Dudes such a whiny lil ****. More so if you made him commit crimes.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

That's prolly why I liked Arthur from the beginning. I hated playing as Marston in the first one. Dudes such a whiny lil ****. More so if you made him commit crimes.

it didn't take long for me to warm up to him. Eventually, he became like a best friend. 

Which probably says more about me but I am going to believe it says more about how well written and fully realized a character he is.

txuvLGy.png

I on the other hand, will inflict ungodly amounts of pain and suffering on everyone I come across.

I've killed so many innocent people that they  held sort of a mock therapy session at camp. Dude was like "I dunno what comes over me. I just get so angry." 😂Dutch keeps yelling at me to stop killing folk. Then I just get drunk and start harassing all the men. Mostly Marston. Easy target

Killed the guy that was bitten by the snake, too. When it came time to collect for the consigliere type dude, I killed the first person's boyfriend after choking him to death (looting his body as payment), hogtied the kid trying to pass himself off as a ranch hand and made him take me to the tree where his lifes savings were buried (as payment) then killed some of his actual hands. then shot his dog just to see if they'd eat it at camp.

Last dude I beat nearly unconscious and took everything in his house that wasn't nailed down. 

When it's my time, Satan will come to collect me himself.

Aka I'm bored, and this is an awesome game to thrust yourself into and play make believe

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I've killed so many innocent people that they  held sort of a mock therapy session at camp. Dude was like "I dunno what comes over me. I just get so angry." 😂Dutch keeps yelling at me to stop killing folk. Then I just get drunk and start harassing all the men. Mostly Marston. Easy target

Killed the guy that was bitten by the snake, too. When it came time to collect for the consigliere type dude, I killed the first person's boyfriend after choking him to death (looting his body as payment), hogtied the kid trying to pass himself off as a ranch hand and made him take me to the tree where his lifes savings were buried (as payment) then killed some of his actual hands. then shot his dog just to see if they'd eat it at camp.

Last dude I beat nearly unconscious and took everything in his house that wasn't nailed down. 

When it's my time, Satan will come to collect me himself.

tenor.gif?itemid=3834593

I've been waiting for you to start this game for updates like this

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Death Stranding has a ****ing hour of cutsceens that I just cant sit through. 

More like 10 hours. It’s several movies worth of cutscenes. and the ending is like one single 2 hour movie. 

also, if it gets annoying slowing down every time a BT is near to show the animation of your odradek coming out, you can change that in the menu thanks to a recent patch. I had to suffer thru that and it was probably the only thing that annoyed me about the game 

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Jon Berenthal is in this game, isn't he? :)

If not, they based this character off of him, even that classic saunter of his. ****, his  voice even sounds like JB, like if his voice had a baby with Rooster ****burn

This is the same thing I said like a hundred pages ago when I started playing lol. He has that Shane from TWD twang in him and I thought it was him for sure. 

sadly it isn’t 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

how hard was it compared to the first? I know this one has a more focus on combat and they revamped the combat mechanics to fit that increased focus  

I didn't find it more focused on combat really.  It felt like the same balance to me.  I don't remember exactly how many bosses were in the first one but this one had a decent amount.  I think a little bit more than the original so maybe that is what you meant?

Difficulty wise I'd put it about the same too.  There is only 1 part that I got kind of frustrated with and it was very remniscent of the part where you have to go up the collapsing tree in the first one.  They had a few parts like that in part 2 but none of them were as difficult other than 1 towards the end.  And a lot of the frustration came from having to do a lot of different skills and sometimes you have to be precise and I would miss it.  

But if you loved the first one, you will love this one as well.  I think my total time was 13 hours and I finished with 89% completion rate.  I also had like 15k of the money currency at the end, I didn't really buy much at all.  There were a lot of shards in this game that I simply did not even use, so maybe some of those make it more combat focused.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:20 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

I think it would be more fun to role play a televangelist. Would be just like GTA, except instead of shooting folks, you just touch them on the head as they fall backwards.

Shooting the lords Kamehamaha's into an unsuspecting audience would make my ****ing year honestly. 

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

In continuance of 2020 being complete ****, The Last of Us II is being spoiled in major ways on the internets

Watch your walk out there

Special corners of hell are reserved for these people. Guess i'll be staying off reddit for a while. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Shooting the lords Kamehamaha's into an unsuspecting audience would make my ****ing year honestly. 

That's the only thing i've seen in my entire life that makes me want to go to church.

I'd fall down and then maybe next time I would stand there unphased. "You fool!"

Archived