Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

37 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Tekken had some characters like Lee/King where you had an almost infinity kick or slam combo, but the buttons always made logical sense, and when you're in the middle of it, it all flows naturally.

MK always felt the exact opposite to me. Only character I've ever been good with is Scorpion. Those characters and their moves are so unique and intricate that it just takes forever to learn it, unless you're one of those annoying ****s that just automatically master instantly in life :ols:

I got serviceable with Kenshi in one of them MK games. couldn't replicate it with any other character, but for whatever reason, his move list agreed with my thumbs

My friend was gushing over Divinity: Original Sin 2, after looking into it...I want it. However, by the time amazon delivers it, I will be going back to work, no time to really delve into the game. I also can't find a physical copy anywhere nearby, weird.

7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

My friend was gushing over Divinity: Original Sin 2, after looking into it...I want it. However, by the time amazon delivers it, I will be going back to work, no time to really delve into the game. I also can't find a physical copy anywhere nearby, weird.

What platform? 

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

What platform? 

Gonna have to be for the XB1. I can find a physical copy for $20 (I prefer a physical copy, but I get digital too), but it will take a while to be delivered. The digital download is full price, I'm not paying $60.

Thats one that I hate about the XB1 store, they never tell you when a game is going on sale, you just have to happen to look at that game whenever they decide to put it on sale.

25 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Gonna have to be for the XB1. I can find a physical copy for $20 (I prefer a physical copy, but I get digital too), but it will take a while to be delivered. The digital download is full price, I'm not paying $60.

Thats one that I hate about the XB1 store, they never tell you when a game is going on sale, you just have to happen to look at that game whenever they decide to put it on sale.

Oh you need to follow the XB1 thread on CAG. They post the weekly deals on 5PM PST every Monday.

Surprised Best Buy doesn't have it. 

38 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Divinity Original Sin 2 is incredible and one of the best RPG experiences I've ever had.

I found it to be painfully boring.  Hated the top down gameplay and turn based combat system. Returned it within 40 minutes and got my digital copy refunded.

47 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Divinity Original Sin 2 is incredible and one of the best RPG experiences I've ever had.

I bought a copy off of Amazon and sent it to my nephew just to get him to try it. One of my favorite games ever now. If he won’t play it I’m sending it to my uncle and then I have a few more cats I’m going to impose this game on. I love it. 

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Do you have to play it with other people?

You didn’t ask me but I can’t get anyone else to try it. It does start sooooo slowwww and if you are not into isometric RPGs you may not even make it through the tutorial. 

10 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I found it to be painfully boring.  Hated the top down gameplay and turn based combat system. Returned it within 40 minutes and got my digital copy refunded.

^^^^ Yea I feel like it’s a real niche. It reminds me of KOTOR more than anything but I haven’t played that in decades so I could be way off 

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

mine said it wouldn’t be here for 2 months and I got it in two days. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Oh you need to follow the XB1 thread on CAG. They post the weekly deals on 5PM PST every Monday.

Surprised Best Buy doesn't have it. 

CAG?
I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon, delivery date is next Thursday. Maybe it will come sooner...

17 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

CAG?
I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon, delivery date is next Thursday. Maybe it will come sooner...

Cheap Ass Gamer forums.

Here's a direct link to the ureent last page of Xbox one thread.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/371393-xbl-deals-dwg-ac-odyssey-a-plague-tale-puyo-puyo-champions-more-square-enix-gwg-shantae-hgh-batman-tew-sonic-gen/page-570

33 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ah, cool thanks. I got lucky with The Outer Worlds and Outward, don't get lucky with it too often.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Next Assassins Creed announced:

Assassins Creed Valhalla. So Viking based. 

reveal trailer coming tomorrow 

i sincerely hope they scale back the scope of the game compared to Odyssey. I loved the game, but way too much **** to do. 

i still need to finish the DLC. 

On 7/8/2019 at 7:36 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

You sound like you need to kill many things and not feel guilty about it.

I'd recommend the Doom reboot, or Just Cause, where there probably isnt a single thing you can't blow to pieces (at least that was my experience playing JC2)

Think Rambo, mixed with a bit of MacGyver, and several rails of cocaine....

This is finally happening. Downloading now. Got the XXL edition bc ive been drinking and money aint a thang. 

giphy.gif

On 4/29/2020 at 12:19 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

I might bite on that Dark Souls remaster before this sale expires

No franchise delivers more rage than the Souls.  I am starting to get bored with NBA 2K20, thought about firing up Dark Souls 3, the remaster or Bloodborne again the other night.  

NBA2K released a glitch pack of cards where they gave Shaq a 90 3pt rating and 94 speed............which is totally ****ed up 

https://www.nba2k.io/20/shaquille-oneal-glitched-galaxy-opal/

Just ridiculous.......

I dunno who is responsible for the 2K player ratings, but its hilariously bad. My nephew and I play NBA Playgrounds II on occasion.  This one was taken over by 2k studios, and its ****ing stupid. Shawn Kemp has like a 69-70ish dunk rating, and Allen Iverson has a better 3pt rating than several historically great 3pt shooters in the game.

Makes zero sense 

I guess the only thing that makes an assassin is having the hidden blade on your wrist. 

what a joke. Just make a ****ing Viking game if that’s what you want to do. Give the rest of us back our ****ing assassins creed. 

cowards are just afraid it won’t sell without a flagship name that they are simply running into the dirt. 

Archived