Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Has there been any talk of NCAA football coming back now that players can get paid?

Not going to happen.  

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/oregon-ducks/new-ncaa-endorsement-policy-still-disallows-ncaa-football-video-game

22 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

PS5 gonna wreck Xbox esp with the lack of Xbox exclusives

Do people still play/choose consoles solely for exclusives? And what exclusives are we actually talking about?

Besides I'd rather play the one that had the most "free" options and right now, Gamepass is absolutely murdering PS Now.

I think what's eventually going to have to happen, is someone needs to create a fictional football game. And pump it full of everything  we loved about football video games when they were at their apex at the turn of the century. 

I mean, this is 2K5, one of the greatest football games ever imo.

Just imagine what could be done with tidays consoles and a decent imagination

17 minutes ago, clietas said:

Pfft 15 years later n you still can't send two players in motion pre snap in Madden. 🤦‍♂️

I imagine no mocap either. That's what made games like NFL Gameday so awesome. A small part of what turned me off from the past 2 gens.  The running animations looked about as stupid as they ever have.

13 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Do people still play/choose consoles solely for exclusives? And what exclusives are we actually talking about?

Yes. What other reason would you have to choose a console aside from which one your friends have if you want to play together. 

I always own both. But can’t deny a Sony has amazing exclusives. 

uncharted
the last of us

horizon

spiderman 

god of war 

Any one of those is worth owning a PS4 right now. 

xbox has Halo, Gears and now Ori which are the only 3 I care about. 

Speaking of which, I just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Cried for a good 2-3 minutes. Just an incredible game that somehow surpasses the first one in every way. A beautiful (hand drawn backgrounds too), tightly controlled platformer with an all time soundtrack that goes perfectly with an uplifting story that still manages to punch you in the stomach a few different times. 

The world is bigger. There is more to do with more characters and side quests added. Combat has received an overhaul and is much deeper with a much bigger focus. 

it’s a perfect game. These two Ori titles are two of the best games of this generation, hell, or any, for that matter. 

Everybody with an Xbox or steam should play them. 

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yes. What other reason would you have to choose a console aside from which one your friends have if you want to play together. 

I always own both. But can’t deny a Sony has amazing exclusives. 

uncharted
the last of us

horizon

spiderman 

god of war 

Any one of those is worth owning a PS4 right now. 

xbox has Halo, Gears and now Ori which are the only 3 I care about. 

Speaking of which, I just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Cried for a good 2-3 minutes. Just an incredible game that somehow surpasses the first one in every way. A beautiful (hand drawn backgrounds too), tightly controlled platformer with an all time soundtrack that goes perfectly with an uplifting story that still manages to punch you in the stomach a few different times. 

The world is bigger. There is more to do with more characters and side quests added. Combat has received an overhaul and is much deeper with a much bigger focus. 

it’s a perfect game. These two Ori titles are two of the best games of this generation, hell, or any, for that matter. 

Everybody with an Xbox or steam should play them. 

"Both"

Fake ass console gamer.

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Thinking about getting Diablo III - Eternal Collection on the Switch for both me and Tazette so we can play together.  **** is still $60 though, game came out in 2018.

not worth 60 (I have like 600 hours in that game however If you have a PS4 you can catch it on sale for like 15 though. Or see if they sell physical copies on Amazon they are usually way cheaper. 

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

not worth 60 (I have like 600 hours in that game however If you have a PS4 you can catch it on sale for like 15 though. Or see if they sell physical copies on Amazon they are usually way cheaper. 

I have it on my PS4, only issue is that my daughter loves her Switch.  I have two Xbox Ones and two Switches, but she never really got into the Xbox One (got it cheap from a friend selling her sons).  

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Thinking about getting Diablo III - Eternal Collection on the Switch for both me and Tazette so we can play together.  **** is still $60 though, game came out in 2018.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Might want to check brickseek Walmart stock and price. I've seen it  (the switch version) as low as $5 at some walmarts. Might be able to get it atleast under $30.

I put in a generic Charlotte zip (based on your profile locayion) so you can always change it up. 

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=898894683

On 5/28/2020 at 2:52 PM, The Evil Genius said:

But but but..how many are exclusives?  😁

Absolutely zero for the first 12+ months!  

I find it comical as **** that they are saying they will have thousands of games at launch lol.

They will also have those thousands of games before launch.  Right now.

Archived