Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You truly know the way to my heart 🤗. HZD it is

I stan so hard for this game. But it’s tough not to when it’s so focused on dinosaurs, mystery, and science fiction with insanely fun combat. It instantly hooked me. 

But I’ll admit the open “tutorial section” starts a little slow but does a great job at the world building and creating that mystery that drives a lot of the narrative 

I was getting into Vampyr but got stuck on a Boss battle...like way to early in the game. I'm horrible about forgetting i have Xbox Game pass, so I will end up downloading 3-4 games at a time and struggle playing all of them (I got Vampyr, Outer Worlds, and the newest Metro at the same time). I probably have maybe an hour or 2 in each game lol.

That and AC - Odyssey has had me hooked forever now. I'll probably still be playing it when the Viking game comes out. 

On 6/4/2020 at 7:22 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

I've never seen Interview With A Vampire :kickcan:

BUT, it does indeed get fancy. Right now I'm being courted by a secret vampiric society pulling the strings in London. Nice and gothicly aesthetic, creepy butler at the door, goblets of blood, signing in blood, all that good stuff.

But you are a battlefield medic and world renowned hematologist/surgeon. Part of the game revolves around you finding and analyzing various blood samples, and finding treatments and an eventual cure for the "Plague" and various other ailments that affects citizens.

That's really the best part, it's like various sections of London divided into quarantine zones, and you can interact with dozens upon dozens of people, all with different backgrounds and motives, each serving a purpose in the games narrative. They'll give you quests, and you can spy on them, pit them against other citizens, make night calls and bite them (if your "Mesmerize " skill is high enough) or even turn them into vampires, growing your powers. It'll also transform you. Right now, my guys getting these nasty veins around his face and his eyes now glow red.

Combat sucks, but it can also be weapon dependent. I use a heavy bludgeon to stun and drain enemies during combat so it's boring and methodical, but there are swords, stakes and firearms. I dont really use them. Drained citizens also drop special weapons.

You start out at a slum street hospital in the east end of London tho. So not too fancy right away.

The environment is sorta similar to those old Silent Hill games, if you ever played those. Seems like there are several endings. Narrative is very open ended. 

If you want to be evil, you can slaughter a whole zone and plunge them into chaos. You can also be Mother Teresa, or somewhere in between

I like Vampyr, but it definitely suffers from being a title from a small developer. The story is great, but the combat is "meh", not game breaking...the combat is just something...you do. What really irritates me about this game is the awful quest tracking, it will spins you around in circles or shows you something on a map with no way to get to it (many alleyways and streets are blocked off) or even near the objective.

I also wasn't a fan of having to cure everyone in the city over and over again, very tedious. Still a great game though, I'd give it a 7.5 and a recommendation to buy, I'm sure its dirt cheap now. I paid $20 for it almost a year and half ago.

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I like Vampyr, but it definitely suffers from being a title from a small developer. The story is great, but the combat is "meh", not game breaking...the combat is just something...you do. What really irritates me about this game is the awful quest tracking, it will spins you around in circles or shows you something on a map with no way to get to it (many alleyways and streets are blocked off) or even near the objective.

I also wasn't a fan of having to cure everyone in the city over and over again, very tedious. Still a great game though, I'd give it a 7.5 and a recommendation to buy, I'm sure its dirt cheap now. I paid $20 for it almost a year and half ago.

I hope they try their hand at a sequel, or this gets kicked to one of the heavy narrative devs. I wanna see where it goes. There aren't many games like this.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hope they try their hand at a sequel, or this gets kicked to one of the heavy narrative devs. I wanna see where it goes. There aren't many games like this.

Yes, I would like to see what could be done with the IP with some more time and money.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:09 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

@Momma There Goes That Man I was just looking at the PS+ Double Discount sale for some new stuff and noticed that AC:Rogue "Remastered" is there for $9.99 (sale ends June 10th). Mentioned it to you before but at that moment it was a solely a PS3 title. Good stuffs.

#MakeYourOwnLuck

I'm glad i just saw this lol

But thanks for looking out

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sign me up. Day 1 buy for sure. Don't even care about the ending, the journey was not ruined by it. And I don't know...it was sci-fi and kinda made sense even if it was just totally underwhelming. 

I don't think a single human on this planet has played Mass Effect more than I have, but if this is indeed legit, then im gonna play it again. And again. And again. I hope they let us get some of those X Box exclusive items like the pet dog, N7 Hurricane, etc

Archived