Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Leading up to xmas every gamestop and walmart in the Albany area had xbox one and PS4. Feel bad for the people who bought them on ebay for 8 ot $900.

And yea Evil the legos game. Looks like a lot of fun. Cant wait.

Also got Ryse for xmas. Heard it looks fantastic but is very short. Been wanting to play it but couldn't bring myself to spending the money on it. 

This is so classically Best Buy..

You can trade in a PS3 version of COD Ghosts for $38 in store credit...and rebuy it for $34.99 + tax, brand new from them.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of-duty-ghosts-playstation-3/8871234.p?id=1218924813446&skuid=8871234&sellerId=

:)

Leading up to xmas every gamestop and walmart in the Albany area had xbox one and PS4. Feel bad for the people who bought them on ebay for 8 ot $900.

And yea Evil the legos game. Looks like a lot of fun. Cant wait.

Also got Ryse for xmas. Heard it looks fantastic but is very short. Been wanting to play it but couldn't bring myself to spending the money on it. 

So far, it was the least buggy and best Lego's game I've played. Plus, it appears to have nearly the entire Marvel universe..which is pretty darn cool. 

So far, it was the least buggy and best Lego's game I've played. Plus, it appears to have nearly the entire Marvel universe..which is pretty darn cool. 

Yea, from the reviews it sounds like a lot of fun and the amount of "characters" shown is crazy. 

Is anyone still having issues with connecting to games on BF4? It seems to be getting better but still wont rotate in the DLC...

Yes everything carries over and you can play both.

Keep in mind that that when you load it up on the PS4, it's a one time transfer of progress obtained on PS3.  Not sure why you would want to play on PS3 anymore if you got a PS4.  Also, after you do the transfer, how does the progression work if you play on both?  

You're using the same profile that's linked with Battlelog (on both systems) and they stated you only can transfer your progress over once.  I don't think you can play the same profile across both platforms and have progress saved.  You might have to play it on a different log in on one of your consoles.

Couple of questions about the PS4 , with BF4 for PS3 when I pay the 10 bucks so that i can play on PS4 can I still play on ps3 ? Does my rank level and all my unlocks carry over So that I can use either system when I am unable to play on the PS4 ?

Yes, everything does transfer however I have been reading that if you pre-ordered and got China rising for PS3...that will not transfer to the PS4. If you're a premium member you dont have to worry. But a lot of people have been complaining about that.

Thanks for the  replies guys,

DTME,

The BF Series is all I play  , 3 teens in the house they Just got the PS4 for Christmas . Getting on the Ps3 will be much easier especially since  there are 2 PS3's  in the house. Hell it'll be sweet to be able to play with an HDTV now , since I have been playing on a large projection screen tv for the last 10 yrs  :-)  Transferring to PS4 would be nice only  if both save my progression of the game. , if not I'll  just stay on the PS3 with BF4

ST r l o ,

Have the pre-ordered version of  BF4 and  got the premium 2 weeks after  games release

Now that I think about it.  Isn't the multiplayer progress/stats/weapons/rank/etc. all stored on on Battlelog and not locally on the console itself?  Meaning, after you do the one time transfer of progress to the PS4 and are say rank 22, then you play and hit rank 23 (while on the PS4).  If you then log into the game on your PS3, would your rank/stats reflect rank 23 that was earned on the other console?

Or will it reflect rank 22 from where you were prior to the transfer and ranking up on the different console.  

Somehow, this feels like deja-vu..........

Thanks for the  replies guys,

DTME,

The BF Series is all I play  , 3 teens in the house they Just got the PS4 for Christmas . Getting on the Ps3 will be much easier especially since  there are 2 PS3's  in the house. Hell it'll be sweet to be able to play with an HDTV now , since I have been playing on a large projection screen tv for the last 10 yrs  :-)  Transferring to PS4 would be nice only  if both save my progression of the game. , if not I'll  just stay on the PS3 with BF4

ST r l o ,

Have the pre-ordered version of  BF4 and  got the premium 2 weeks after  games release

I hear ya man.  I'll test it out for you.  I haven't played BF4 on my PS3 since I transferred all progress to the PS4 yet.  And I was only like rank 3 when I did so, so I'll know immediately if it works.  I'll post the outcome here in a bit.

Ok, sorry for the delay, it had to update the game and I had to grab lunch lol.  After it patched, under the same sign-in I use for both PS3 and PS4, I logged into BF4 and was still rank 3 on the PS3.  

I didn't actually play any multiplayer games.  I did get a little scare though.  I logged back into PS4 to make sure it didn't overwrite game data and got error messages saying I had to connect to PSN and EA servers (probably because it auto-logged me out on my PS4 when I logged in on the PS3).  Finally, got back in the game and all my stats I had achieved were still there.

So, it doesn't appear that it will work.  The ****ty part is, Dice could have made it work if they wanted to, because we already know that the game save data is saved on their servers and one time transferred to the next gen console.  They could have implemented cross platform saving as many times as you needed. 

Sorry about that man.  That has to be disappointing.  Good luck with your next one.  After the problems with the Xbox 360s and 1st generation PS3s, I'm too paranoid to purchase new generation consoles right out the gate.  I've heard about the Xbox Ones having disk drive issues.  Hopefully problems with these new consoles are isolated and not the beginning of a manufacturing defect starting to rear it's ugly head.

I understand this philosophy completely but the console is under warranty?  Andddd, most mastercards/visa have an automatic additional 1 year warranty (at least mine does) when the manufacturer warranty expires.  It's always a hassle to ship your console back and deal with the BS, but it's also nice knowing you are covered just in case disaster strikes.

Get good in the chopper and take em out!! Or at least find a good pilot and be his gunner.

man, if i really took time to practice I could probably learn.  But the chopper whores run straight to them at the beginning of the game and in a 32-man team on conquest, its hard to catch one at the spawn.

i'm more of a ground guy anyway really.  the only time i ever take a chopper (if i can get one) is to get somewhere on the map, then i'll jump out of it and let it crash LOL.

man, if i really took time to practice I could probably learn.  But the chopper whores run straight to them at the beginning of the game and in a 32-man team on conquest, its hard to catch one at the spawn.

i'm more of a ground guy anyway really.  the only time i ever take a chopper (if i can get one) is to get somewhere on the map, then i'll jump out of it and let it crash LOL.

I love flying the choppers and i usually have no problem getting into one. Also love shooting them down. Easy points!

PS4 back in stock at Amazon..might take a few extra days to process though.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGA9WK2/?tag=nisa-20&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

edit..and now it's gone.

Sorry. 

If anyone is looking for a PS4, I would check this link several times a day..they seem to do a good job of updating it.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Archived