Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

im just gonna go ahead and get this outta the way.....

CONQUEST ON OPERATION LOCKER (jail) IS THE MOST FUN IVE EVER HAD IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES.

:)

Really? I actually cant stand it because everyone seems to fight over stupid hallways. Kind of reminds me of Metro a bit.

I would my all time favorite maps are Bridge too far and Backstab. Battlefied 2 modern combat. They were so much fun. I really hope they remake them at some point.

im just gonna go ahead and get this outta the way.....

CONQUEST ON OPERATION LOCKER (jail) IS THE MOST FUN IVE EVER HAD IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES.

:)

Operation metro is still king for insane choke point fighting.

Unlocked the m40b Lmg yesterday, the sound of that firing over my sound system is soooo delicious.

Well picked up a used copy of NFS...didn't like it at all. Bringing it back today and picking up the Marvel Heroes game. Reviews are saying its one of if not the best Xbox one games. Will let you guys know.

If you are talking about the newest Lego Marvel game, then yes, it's pretty epic and a lot of fun with a lot of replay value. 

Couple of questions about the PS4 , with BF4 for PS3 when I pay the 10 bucks so that i can play on PS4 can I still play on ps3 ? Does my rank level and all my unlocks carry over So that I can use either system when I am unable to play on the PS4 ?

Yes everything carries over and you can play both.

Just in case anyone is looking to trade-in games..Best Buy is offering 2x their normal trade-in values if you trade-in a game in store...so just double the amount shown as online trade-in value.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=1718905212259796610&id=pcat17097&searchCatId=pcat17097&type=page&st=injustice&cp=1&nrp=20&sp=buyprice%3Adesc&sc=gameToySP&newsearch=newsearch&platform=

Just in case anyone is looking to trade-in games..Best Buy is offering 2x their normal trade-in values if you trade-in a game in store...so just double the amount shown as online trade-in value.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=1718905212259796610&id=pcat17097&searchCatId=pcat17097&type=page&st=injustice&cp=1&nrp=20&sp=buyprice%3Adesc&sc=gameToySP&newsearch=newsearch&platform=

thanks for the heads up....cod ghosts is going bye bye lol

Archived