Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I've got a bunch of the stuff done for the assignments but make sure you unlock the codes and restart BF4 after unlocking them otherwise they won't register. By far the worst one was the 20 jet kills but I just had one of my friends take a ribb boat out to the middle of the water and he loaded it up with C4 and I'd just blow him up with each pass lol.

Phantom Prospect.........200 kills with a tank? Phantom Trainee........20 kills with a jet? Holy balls Batman, I can't do that lol.

Just be the gunner in the tank and it will go by fast. If you can't kill people in the jet just read my post above and do the same ****.

It doesn't matter, it's not gonna let me unlock the challenges :(  I had an issue a while back with this ****ing game.  Somehow, my main profile on the PS4 (email used) with my gamer tag (Gecha_Popcrn_Rdy) doesn't sync up on battlelog.com.  I could never access the account on the PC because the email address was already linked to an Origin account I had through the PC version of Battlefield 3.

It let me play under my main user on the PS4 (Getcha_Popcrn_Rdy) and that is where the premium status was purchased/saved on.  I could never find a solution on resolving this issue.  When I log into Origin with the email for the main user, it only shows my PC stuff (BF3) and there is no way to activate it on PS4.  

I first noticed this issue when I wanted to make a custom emblem.  I eventually made a second account and play on that currently (DontTazeMeBroski).  I even tried switching/editing emails on the PC account to a new one and trying to get it to associate my main email with the original account and couldn't.  Eventually, on the DTMB account, the emails properly linked and I can edit emblems, etc.

I got on there, clicked the skulls and it says I don't have premium, which I do.  Thing is, since its associated with the main account (one it was purchased on), its not showing up on the secondary user account in battlelog.com.  And since I can't access battlelog.com with the Getcha_Popcrn_Rdy account (cause it's linked to a PC account from years ago), I can't activate it.

Pisses me off.  This **** shouldn't be this complicated.  

yeah bro. I think its a one hit kill, but i doubt i'd ever use it. but it'd be neat having it i guess.

Why wouldn't it be a frick'n one hit kill !! A snipers bullet is for the most part a one hit fricken kill. God forbid I put 6 -10 rounds in you with gun and I frick'n drop on a one hit with an arrow . **** that phantom , but I will be more then happy to help anyone who wants to unlock it. :-)

Guess I better go watch the YouTube video

Just a heads up...

Best Buy is evil, but you can get 2 years of their Gamers Club Unlocked (GCU) this week (thru Wed) for $30. 

It's normally $99.

GCU gets you 20% off of all new games (new being not used) plus you get an extra 10% trade in credit and if you pre-order a game, you get $10 in BB credit (on top of the 20% off). 

You'll make that $30 investment back if you buy 3 regular price games in the next 2 years. 

Ok, so after I got CoD and some other games yesterday on the Xbox One, I loaded/installed CoD AW and played it last night.  We all know that the matchmaking feature sucks anyhow for mulitiplayer online play.  I have to admit though, it's worse on Xbox One than PS4.

On PS4, it might toss me in the middle of a game here and there, but after the game, during the intermission, it almost always adds more players for those that drop, continuing on with the next maps to vote on, etc.

On Xbox One, almost after every match it shuffled everyone out and tossed me into other game sessions, and I'd vote on a map, then blam, it would toss me into another game, sometimes one halfway through, rarely one that was just getting to start.  

I will say this though, when both systems get hit with DDos attacks, it seems like the Xbox One comes up faster than PSN.

This is BS. Why can't these hackers solve a crime, feed the poor or find Elvis.

Another thing, I HATE how the majority of the new games have to "log on" somewhere in order to play. I understand with multiplayer games, but I can't even at far cry 4 campaign because it can't log in. Nba 2k, nope. What BS.

Archived