Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

So ready to trade in this ps4 and my 360 for a gaming tower. Im beyond pissed at sony. 20 years ive been a customer and this is what i get on my time off and after a huge investment. Git turtle beaches for xmas. Good thing they work on a pc. Im sure whn my tantrum is over ill love them again, but i wouldnt piss on them if they were burning right now.

Man tough crowd in here tonight. I understand tho, it is awful. I was looking for a TB headset that was compatible with both systems.

I thought for sure in 2014 this type of thing wouldn't be an off the wall idea. Well sure enough, they do have a pair that work with both Xbox 1 and PS4 but they are $399.

Are you kidding me? Why would anyone pay that? I just got a $35 -$50 headsets for each rather than pay the cost of a new system.

Also Goonie, you're not allowed to go PC until at least one year after the Division comes out ok?

Still can't get in at all. Trying all the new twitter suggestions as they come up...nothing.

I finally got it to work.  Try going to your network settings, then picking to set it up.  Choose custom instead of easy.  Then just advance through each menu with whatever their default is until you get to MTU, select manual and change the value to 1470 (should be set at 1500).

When I did that, my main user/profile loaded up like normal and when I switched to Taze profile, it loaded up fast like normal.  Was able to get online and play my Madden Connected Franchise game just now.   

Tried it. 1470, 1473, a few other numbers I saw online lol. Nada

That's whats crazy.  I tried the 1473 earlier yesterday (around 5pm) and it didn't work, then I read that it no longer worked.  Found 1470 late last night and it worked.  

Looks like you found a better work around though.  Gotta keep that trick in our back pockets next time PSN goes down and claims limited availability again..........so, probably be able to use it next week  :rolleyes:

Well, got about 3 hours of advanced warfare in. I dunno...I think I like it. Haven't played cod regularly since blops 2 two years ago.

The spiderman jump is a cool feature, but it really throws the flow of the game off (imo). I'll give it a go with friends, was kinda bored playing by myself. Killstreaks are kinda bleh.

Maybe I've been playing battlefield for 14 months straight and need to get my mindset back into "cod mode." LOL

Well, got about 3 hours of advanced warfare in. I dunno...I think I like it. Haven't played cod regularly since blops 2 two years ago.

The spiderman jump is a cool feature, but it really throws the flow of the game off (imo). I'll give it a go with friends, was kinda bored playing by myself. Killstreaks are kinda bleh.

Maybe I've been playing battlefield for 14 months straight and need to get my mindset back into "cod mode." LOL

Killstreaks are harder to earn than before.  But set up properly, still effective.  You'll get used to the boost jump.  Are you playing hardcore or candy ass regular mode?  :D  

And BF4 is much slower game play, this is fast hit'em up run and gunning in CoD.  Once you get adjusted and play with us, you'll like it I think.  Gotta get used to the maps too, some are ass imo, but the majority are fun.  Trying to find that perfect weapon, and perfect set-up this go round is difficult, very well balanced imo.  

One of the things I liked about this version.  Balance.  That along with the fact that some of the better weapons (preference) are available as starter weapons.  So when you prestige, you can unlock something more beneficial to help you rank back up like Hardline or Scavenger.

My son went and bought NHL 15 put it in the PS4 and got an error code CE-34878-0 while the game was downloading. Looking up what the error code meant . What i am being told to do won't work. The system is completely locked up and will not do anything. Disc is stuck inside . Completely screwed. Went alittle further and unplugged the system to see if that would help. It didn't . Now the system will not even turn on. So frick'n mad right now at Sony .

Have a 3 yr warranty thru Asurion for this PS4 . Went through the online crap to get a shipping label to get this thing fixed and my son comes in and tells me the PS4 turned back on and the game disc stuck inside came out. System seems to be working fine now . What da !

My son went and bought NHL 15 put it in the PS4 and got an error code CE-34878-0 while the game was downloading. Looking up what the error code meant . What i am being told to do won't work. The system is completely locked up and will not do anything. Disc is stuck inside . Completely screwed. Went alittle further and unplugged the system to see if that would help. It didn't . Now the system will not even turn on. So frick'n mad right now at Sony .

Have a 3 yr warranty thru Asurion for this PS4 . Went through the online crap to get a shipping label to get this thing fixed and my son comes in and tells me the PS4 turned back on and the game disc stuck inside came out. System seems to be working fine now . What da !

Sorry to hear this Mark. I know you said you were having problems getting it to power up so I'm not sure if my advice will help or not.

I would try to start the system in safe mode. Just follow the directions in the link below and see if it helps any. Good luck buddy.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5044/~/ps4%3A-safe-mode

Disregard. Glad to hear you got it worked out.

Archived