Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I played the Halo 5 beta the other day for a bit. I liked it. It's got a different feel to it but it's really well balanced and it feels like an evolved Halo.

It's back to it's Arena shooter roots even though sprint and some other abilities have been added, everyone is on the same playing field. You need to control power weapons and specific spots in the map to win rather than rely on armor abilities and ordinance drops. It has a good feel to it. The Midship remake looks fantastic too.

Still, it feels a little too mechanical right now. Feels a little soulless. Could just be the beta but I'm hoping they polish it up quite a bit.

I'm more into big team battle and objective games for Halo though and the Beta is only 4v4 team slayer so this isn't my thing anyway but they will be adding maps and modes over the next couple of weeks.

Never really got into resident evil games. Like the one for ps1 I believe it was. But haven't really enjoyed them since. Not a huge fan of the third person view.

The very first Resident Evil on the PS1 was ****ing awesome!  I remember playing that **** in college.   Wife (engaged at the time) loved it too, she actually wanted me to play at night, in the dark, cause it was like a horror movie, **** jumping out at you and **** lol.

Those ****ing dogs in the beginning, the first time you played.........I screamed like a **** lol.

The very first Resident Evil on the PS1 was ****ing awesome!  I remember playing that **** in college.   Wife (engaged at the time) loved it too, she actually wanted me to play at night, in the dark, cause it was like a horror movie, **** jumping out at you and **** lol.

Those ****ing dogs in the beginning, the first time you played.........I screamed like a **** lol.

That first RE was a game changer. SO awesome. I remember playing that when it first came out and being freaked out while playing.

I have it on the PS Vita and its still fun.  It would be a great game to remake with better controls.

My boy Sinnnnnnnnnn!!!

You're not a big fps guy though, right? :(

I am, actually. I just don't get online that much, so my skills have eroded over time, so basically the only fun id have is beating up on little kids with ADD, and I don't have the patience to sit in front of the tv and practice for hours on end to get really good.

By no means do I suck overall, but I am no match for gamers of you and strokers ilk, and would be a major liability if I were to roll with y'all

The new Game of Thrones Telltale Series episode 1 is freaking great. In typical GoT fashion, you can't get too attached to any of the characters.

Oh yeah man. I loved it.

Have to admit that I was a little intimidated while talking to Queen Cersei lol.

I am, actually. I just don't get online that much, so my skills have eroded over time, so basically the only fun id have is beating up on little kids with ADD, and I don't have the patience to sit in front of the tv and practice for hours on end to get really good.

By no means do I suck overall, but I am no match for gamers of you and strokers ilk, and would be a major liability if I were to roll with y'all

Madden?  We got a fun league with Goonie, MLS, Rodrigo, Mama TGTM and myself going, with openings.  

I know there are a lot of Destiny haters, but I'm not going to lie, I love the game. At first, It was fun, but I didn't "get it" completely.  Now, as I've progressed, I find myself playing Destiny more than any other game.  I love the social aspect of it as well.  Met lots of cool people.

Archived