Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

This is BS. Why can't these hackers solve a crime, feed the poor or find Elvis.

Another thing, I HATE how the majority of the new games have to "log on" somewhere in order to play. I understand with multiplayer games, but I can't even at far cry 4 campaign because it can't log in. Nba 2k, nope. What BS.

I was just saying this same thing to my buddy earlier today. I can't play Dragon Age Inquisition right now due to these damn hackers, and that is because Bioware makes you connect to their servers so they can record the decisions you make while you're playing the game. How does this benefit me? It doesn't. Yet you've designed your game to not be played without it. 

This is part of the reason why I was upset with Microsoft and Sony's approach to next gen systems. Too much of it is reliant upon you being online, and they are not competent enough to defend their networks against a group of kids who can't even buy cigarettes. 

TThis garbage is freaking ridiculous! I know it's not completely Sony's fault, but come on with this nonsense! 

It is Sonys fault lol, that's the problem.  They attacked Xbox Live and it was back up and running at 6pm EST yesterday and it's been up ever since to my knowledge.  I've been playing CoD all night on it.  

Can't ****ing access Vudu on my PS3 to watch movies though, cause it won't let me sign into PSN and that's one app that requires it.  Completely Sony's fault.  Hire better IT workers and fix/upgrade your ****.

Edit:  once I restarted my PS3 it gave me access to Vudu and Amazon again, weird cause I thought it was supposed to even when PSN was down, but it kept giving me an error message that I had to be signed into PSN to use the apps.   

Code,

my son has been playing FC4 Campaign on PS4 without any problems just can't get online yet.

I started playing Last of Us on PS3 since the network is down and since I will be getting no where near the PS4 with the kids home for Xmas vacation.

Thanks. I let it stew for about 5 minutes and it finally said can't log on then allowed me to play offline. Stupid.

No matter what, this is Sony's fault. I'm pissed that people would do this, but Sonny should be better prepared

So halo still doesn't work. lol

Mine has been working great for weeks. Playing in parties and solo MM and campaign. Really only had long wait times the first couple weeks and then it was running smooth. I've been ecstatic with this game. Couldn't be happier.

Sony's security is atrocious. They probably need to blow it up and start from scratch.

I was hoping when Sony started charging for online that the service would improve but it seems like they are just pocketing the cash and giving out the same free online service.

Still, the hackers are losers. They think they are making a statement and standing up the companies when it really isn't doing anything but pissing off those the think they are defending

I can't connect either. My downloaded games are still locked. I can finally see friends online but I can't do anything. My sons ps4 will allow us to play downloaded games.

I'm pissed. They are going to have to extend my ps plus account or something. Anyone know how to contact customer support?

Maaaaaaan.

Wife is going out tonight and I'm at home alone with the boy. Was hoping I could get down with some COD tonight. ****ing Sony.

Unbelievable that a DDos attack crippled their servers for basically 4 days and counting now.  While Microsoft had their servers back up around 5-6pm Christmas night and are still up.

Granted, one of my best friends texted me asking if I could log into Xbox Live that he couldn't (he lives in Ohio), he was ready to pwn some noobs in CoD on Xbone.

Man **** Microsoft............I'm so damn sick and tired of getting nickel and dimed by these ****ing large companies.  Have a pair of Turtle Beach headphones I use to game with on PC and PS4.  But they won't work on the Xbox One cause it will not recognize them via the USB connection.  

You have to buy a ****ing $30 adapter to plug them into, then into the controller.  ****ing garbage if you ask me.  Complete bull****.  Same **** they did on the old 360s, make it without an HDMI input, only their modified xbox input and have to buy a special cable cause regular HDMI cables wouldn't work on it.  

/endrant

Archived