Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I'm looking at you, Unity.......what an unoptimized mess of a game regardless of platform.

I still haven't completed the King George Washington DLC on ACIII because of the gamebreaking glitch that occurs when you invade the Fort. Both it and Black Flag are littered with glitches. I went to several boards where people claimed that a patch was released to solve the problem(s). Nothing worked (at least with my copy).

AC is one of those franchises where at least one game is released every year, with multiple crews constantly working on several projects at once. They simply do not take the time to fix certain bugs.

Anybody heard anything on a potential 3rd Season of Telltale's TWD?

Haha I've never seen any of those. It looks like he is wearing Ezios outfit though which I 100% black flag and didn't see anywhere. Maybe he modded it in or something and that contributed to those glitches

Anybody heard anything on a potential 3rd Season of Telltale's TWD?

They announced it was going to happen but no other info has been released yet

They announced it was going to happen but no other info has been released yet

I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Maybe late 2015. It is likely we'll see Tales from the Borderlands, their Game of Thrones game, and possibly the second season of The Wolf Among Us before we see TWD again. 

Day 3 and still not a lot of luck with halo. Being put In gamed where it's 4-1

Hang in there man. It will all be worth it once they get it straightened out

I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Maybe late 2015. It is likely we'll see Tales from the Borderlands, their Game of Thrones game, and possibly the second season of The Wolf Among Us before we see TWD again.

Yeah most likely

Day 3 and still not a lot of luck with halo. Being put In gamed where it's 4-1

I'm about ready to throw it in the trash. I have zero patience for this ****. I've yet to get into a game by myself. Only if I join someone's party can I get in a game. And then it ends up being 1v1, 4v6, 5v6 in a 10 man playlist.

If you do get in a game, the lag is unbearable. The hit registration in H2A in TERRIBLE. H2 Classic seems to be better.

I'm about ready to throw it in the trash. I have zero patience for this ****. I've yet to get into a game by myself. Only if I join someone's party can I get in a game. And then it ends up being 1v1, 4v6, 5v6 in a 10 man playlist.

If you do get in a game, the lag is unbearable. The hit registration in H2A in TERRIBLE. H2 Classic seems to be better.

But CoD AW is garbage :P

That the truth man. I was just about to send the **** back last night when i had a bit of luck and got into a few games. But i agree 100% on the hit registration. Having a really difficult time trying to figure it out....will give it a few more days but come next week if it still aint working it may get returned to help pay for GTA...

Dude, don't throw it in the trash just give it to me. I'm willing to put it aside while I continue to play Destiny, Borderlands Presequel and soon DA:I, until they get the servers managed correctly. 

Dude, don't throw it in the trash just give it to me. I'm willing to put it aside while I continue to play Destiny, Borderlands Presequel and soon DA:I, until they get the servers managed correctly.

I won't actually throw it away, lol. But that's what it deserves. The truth is destiny PvP is actually sooooooooooo good, maybe even better than Halo gameplay wise. No lag, great hit detection, pretty balanced. If they would just get rid of the super powers and make the game a little more interesting with some more playlists and a ranking system, they would have a PvP hit. The way it is right now....too boring to sustain itself.

Never played any Halo games.

Don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

The game really is a blast to play with a bunch of friends. I dont think i have had more fun playing any other game...playing on your own well not as much fun. 

Early reviews coming in for Far Cry seem pretty decent..think its averaging like an 8.5....all im looking for is Far Cry 3.5 with upgraded graphics and i will be smitten. 

I need a whole thread to point out how terrible of a company 343 is. There are soooooo many flaws with this game, there is NO WAY they did any sort of multyplayer beta testing.

It's actually hilarious how bad they are. And every update they release they claim they are seeing HUGE matching making improvements? What the **** are you smoking? Don't lie to us ontop of releasing a ****ty product. This game still has every issue that it did on Monday, you haven't fixed ****.

I tried really hard to like CoD. I know you guys love it but damn dude I hated it lol. My brother is into the CoD campaigns so I gave it to him.

I know people are gonna not like it for whatever reason and it's cool.  I tried to like Ghosts and it just flat out sucked.  I had convinced myself that it was good to justify the purchase, then went balls deep into BF4 and realized the garbage that it was.

Sure, AW isn't the best installment, but it's not a bad game by any means.  I know people have issues with it, but I'm having a ton of fun playing it right now.  I'm sure I'll get bored at some point, that almost goes for any type of FPS and sports games.  

I actually posted that just to poke fun at Viper :D  He had just trashed it, then Halo comes out and it's having one of the worst launches ever, from what I'm reading and you guys are telling me.  I've never had any issues with CoD or BF or Destiny on the PS4 at that level by any stretch.  I could be lucky though.

In all honesty, I hope they fix the issues with Halo so the Xbox crew on here can get their game on and enjoy the product they invested money in.  It's a pain in the ass to spend money like that and have a non-playable product, especially during launch.

I need a whole thread to point out how terrible of a company 343 is. There are soooooo many flaws with this game, there is NO WAY they did any sort of multyplayer beta testing.

It's actually hilarious how bad they are. And every update they release they claim they are seeing HUGE matching making improvements? What the **** are you smoking? Don't lie to us ontop of releasing a ****ty product. This game still has every issue that it did on Monday, you haven't fixed ****.

I think you are overreacting a tad. It is a giant screwup but aside from the MM issue I haven't had or seen any trouble reported about the game.

I think H2A plays wonderfully

I know people are gonna not like it for whatever reason and it's cool. I tried to like Ghosts and it just flat out sucked. I had convinced myself that it was good to justify the purchase, then went balls deep into BF4 and realized the garbage that it was.

Sure, AW isn't the best installment, but it's not a bad game by any means. I know people have issues with it, but I'm having a ton of fun playing it right now. I'm sure I'll get bored at some point, that almost goes for any type of FPS and sports games.

I actually posted that just to poke fun at Viper :D He had just trashed it, then Halo comes out and it's having one of the worst launches ever, from what I'm reading and you guys are telling me. I've never had any issues with CoD or BF or Destiny on the PS4 at that level by any stretch. I could be lucky though.

In all honesty, I hope they fix the issues with Halo so the Xbox crew on here can get their game on and enjoy the product they invested money in. It's a pain in the ass to spend money like that and have a non-playable product, especially during launch.

I never trashed the new cod, I've never even played it. I'm just tired of the entire cod franchise so I had no interest in getting the new one.

I never trashed the new cod, I've never even played it. I'm just tired of the entire cod franchise so I had no interest in getting the new one.

I've seen a good bit of H2A complaints with similar thoughts regarding hit detection compared to the other game, mostly from competitive players who should have a good idea of what's going on. Supposivley a major patch coming Wednesday, if the game isn't drasticly improved Wednesday night, it goes back to best buy.

Archived