Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Is it just me? Or did the big reveal at the end of that mission make you go "WTF?!"

Yeah it was , especially when you see the soldiers randomly executing people in the street , and one of the officials kids being a child soldier. Just seemed really hokey.

But I guess it all has to connect somehow. I kinda expected something, since she mentions betrayal in some of the other scenes. And you know something is about to go down when the kid comes back after she's taken out her target.

what kind of batteries do you use for your xb1 controller? Microsoft recommends alkaline, but I'd rather use rechargeable batteries (NiCd I think) if they don't harm the controller.

I have two battery packs, and a charge cable. I have one charged at all times, and when the one I'm currently using dies I can very quickly switch to the second one, and begin charging the first one. 

I wonder if they will let me get a game coming out next week if paid in full. For example buy AC and GTA5 and get a game free or something similar

I think AC was listed as eligible, but not GTA5.

I looked at the list because I will take advantage of it like I did last year.  NBA2k15 is eligible, Diablo III, Destiny.  There are great games to be had

If it's anything like the last Target sales, they reduce the prices on the games on the receipt.

So even if there is only 2 games (or 1) you want, take advantage of the sale and return one of them later.

For example (if it's 3 games that are $59.99 each), they will all ring up as $39.99 on the receipt.

I wonder if they do that to prevent customers from exchanging unopened games. I, and some friends, saw this sale and want to get two games that won't be released until next week. So we figured maybe we could get GTA V for X1 and two random $59.99 games. Then next week when Dragon Age and Halo come out, we could exchange those unopened games for the ones we wanted. 

Somehow, I just know Target has some stipulations preventing that. 

I wonder if they do that to prevent customers from exchanging unopened games. I, and some friends, saw this sale and want to get two games that won't be released until next week. So we figured maybe we could get GTA V for X1 and two random $59.99 games. Then next week when Dragon Age and Halo come out, we could exchange those unopened games for the ones we wanted. 

Somehow, I just know Target has some stipulations preventing that. 

Yes, in the past you had to pay the $20 difference when you tried to trade in/exchange games the next week.

I suspect it's exactly for that reason.

They wont take them back. They only take opened games. Unless you try and convince them you purchased them from gamestop. 

And for anyone still on the fence. Just looked at Targets black Friday flyer.

You can get and xbox one with both Assassin Creed games (digitally) and a $50 gift card for $329. That's a steal right there.  

Yes, in the past you had to pay the $20 difference when you tried to trade in/exchange games the next week.

I suspect it's exactly for that reason.

I just came back from the Target close to my job. I spoke to two employees who said that I should be able to exchange two of the three games (the free one being the one that can't be exchanged), for games that are coming out next week. Just as long as the plastic hasn't been removed from the game case. They did recommend I go to Guest Services to verify. 

If it works, I will get The Master Chief Collection, some random game, and COD. Then next week I'll return the random game and get Dragon Age instead. 

What does gamestop give for unopened games? That might be an option

They won't take unopened games. Such a scam they run. 

It's not an option (as they only take opened games).

Also, it's really bad karma to take part in retail fraud.

:)

I'm confused, how is it retail fraud? 

Not only that, they know where the game came from. The bar code will tell them the retailer.  

I think that only applies when stores have their own bar code stickers.  The regular bar code on the back of the game isn't store specific, just to the actual game.  At least that's how I always remember it being when I worked retail back in the day.  Which is why you had to have the receipt.  

Now Wal-Mart used to not make you have receipts to return items, I think it's changed since then though.  But you could take your item back without a receipt and exchange it for another item or something different and the amount go towards the new item, etc.

They won't take unopened games. Such a scam they run. 

I'm confused, how is it retail fraud? 

Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought you were suggesting taking a game you bought from Target and returning it to Walmart (or another store).

Returning..not trading in.

In that case, that constitutes retail fraud (as I understand it).

As for what Target told you, I hope they honor that. In the past, the 3 games have rung up at a discount, so no game is truly free.

Toys R Us made that mistake a few years ago on one of their B2G1 free game deals and got killed by people returning one or two games (the non-free) ones and walking away with a b1g1 free or just get 1 free deal.

Archived