Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Yeah Turok was pretty badass. I played the reboot that came out on PS3 back in 2008.

That final fight vs the T rex was stupid hard, but I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Down to my final 2 games, which I picked up from Game stop a few minutes ago. Got Beyond: 2 Souls, and MGS: Ground . Gettin my body ready for Phantom Pain.

I thoroughly enjoyed Beyond: Two Souls. It's not everyone's type of game, but if you liked Telltale's TWD games than you'll enjoy it. They make games like Telltale with QTE gameplay, but wayyyy better visuals. Another one they made that was really good was Heavy Rain. 

I thoroughly enjoyed Beyond: Two Souls. It's not everyone's type of game, but if you liked Telltale's TWD games than you'll enjoy it. They make games like Telltale with QTE gameplay, but wayyyy better visuals. Another one they made that was really good was Heavy Rain.

I was one of the first people to talk on here about what Quantic Dream was doing with Heavy Rain way back in 2010 lol. Completely changed gaming. It was why I immediately fell in love with TWD, which has a similar playstyle. Saw the E3 trailer for this back in 2012 and was hyped to find out that QD was behind it too. I wanted to be one of the very last games I played on the PS3.

Loving it so far. I got tons of sadistic pleasure out of that birthday party scene.

Currently on the scene where she is getting something out of the garage for her mother. Was that a disembodied face at the far end, in the shadows? Looked like something out of the Grudge.

I was one of the first people to talk on here about what Quantic Dream was doing with Heavy Rain way back in 2010 lol. Completely changed gaming. It was why I immediately fell in love with TWD, which has a similar playstyle. Saw the E3 trailer for this back in 2012 and was hyped to find out that QD was behind it too. I wanted to be one of the very last games I played on the PS3.

Loving it so far. I got tons of sadistic pleasure out of that birthday party scene.

Currently on the scene where she is getting something out of the garage for her mother. Was that a disembodied face at the far end, in the shadows? Looked like something out of the Grudge.

Welp. I guess I have another game to add to the list. Loved Heavy Rain, really love TT's The Walking Dead. I remember seeing the preview for Beyond and thought it looked good but I guess it just got pushed to the back of my mind. Definitely gonna give it a look though.

Speaking of Telltale. Did you guys see where they are working on a Game of Thrones series? Can't wait for that.

My favorite chapter of Beyond is the battle at that small town movie theater. Best part of the game IMO. 

Unforunately, for story reasons that I won't spoil, the Africa mission was the worst. Let me know when you complete that one and I'll tell you why. 

My favorite chapter of Beyond is the battle at that small town movie theater. Best part of the game IMO.

Unforunately, for story reasons that I won't spoil, the Africa mission was the worst. Let me know when you complete that one and I'll tell you why.

Yeah I'm not there yet. Just finished the Navajo ranch chapter, which I thought was incredible... Close second would be the SWAT fugitive sequence. Man, she whooped some serious ass.

I also liked the chapter where you close the portal and hAve to go down into the laboratory with the entities still present.

anything good come from it?

Majora's Mask 3D announced

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse with feature 4-player co-op with Waddledees as the extra characters. Kirby is controlled on the touchpad following the line, but the Waddledees play more traditionally, I guess.

3.jpg

Single Player campaign for Splatoon

Trailer for Duck Hunt Dog:

The worlds of Captain Toad: (related note, they are adorable when they're scared)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgp1FWgu4dY

Some new Xenoblade Chronicles X footage and information (and the claim that the world is even bigger than the Wii's Xenoblade Chronices, which was ****ing huge).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjgsIEohcA

Anybody happy with their PSPlus content lately? I haven't gotten anything from it since May, and it just auto renewed for me. Ugh, I thought it was going to run out.

I've enjoyed most of the games that have come with the subscription. There were a few stinkers here and there but overall the selection has been sold. Fez is one of my favorite games and I really like the roguelike offerings that have been ported from pc.

Archived