Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Officiating

RichmondRedskin88

Actually...I've been quiet on officiating this year, but WHY THE HELL DO THEY NEVER CALL HOLDING ON THE TACKLES VS OUR OUTSIDE RUSH!?!?!? IT'S EGREGIOUSLY OBVIOUS & YOU CAN OFTEN SEE JERSEY PULL AWAY FROM OUR RUSHERS BUT SOMEHOW IT GETS OVERLOOKED EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

/end rant

• 2 weeks later...

This loss  not on the refs either.  Did we have any receivers on the field tonight?  Didn't seem like it...

Who knows? That is quite an assumption.  If we take all the refs screw ups and fix 'em the 'skins might have won in a blow out.  All we know for sure is that every important play will go against us and the refs will even change the rules to make sure.

Considering this is a 3 win team I can't bring myself to care too much. However what I am probably the most upset about is that this kind of game situation is exactly what Robert can use to add to his experience. It's more important that he gets these reps then the team gets the actual win.

This loss  not on the refs either.  Did we have any receivers on the field tonight?  Didn't seem like it...

actually ... if ever there was a time to pin it on the refs ... this is as good as any

the last 2 Skins plays complete butchered by BS referee crap ... we still had to deliver but we went from 3rd and 1 low stress ... to 4th and 1 season on the line stress ... completely inappropriate.  I'm pissed at Shanahan for not doing something to stop the game ... anything ... after they changed it to 4th down ... throw the flag again (I know ... he's out of those but it would have stopped the game and brought the refs into a discussion) ... walk out on the field and have a pissy fit ... ANYTHING ... but a little ****in at the sideline judge who did the ol' SGT Shultz I know nothing BS and then Shanny just took it ... took it like a ... umm ... well certainly not like a man.

Shanahan said he asked for a measurement and the ref TOLD him no need, it's a first down. Terrible officiating there. Otherwise the officials did okay, but that ending was inexcusable.

Having almost all of the penalties called against you the whole game when you are the HOME team is pretty f***g far from "Okay." 

Archived