Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

One thing I noticed from this game is that they may need to scrap the pistol formation and go with the shotgun (at least until they get an offensive line that can hold its ground).  In the pistol, the QB is only 3 to 4 yards back while the shotgun has the QB further back (5 to 7?).  The OL is getting pushed back into the QB.  There isn't much room in the pocket. There is a greater chance for the ball to be batted or possibly a turnover.

Indy is losing to Miami. Dallas lost. Philly is on the verge of losing. New York is going to lose.

We might have sucked these past two weeks, but it's far from being over

I agree, this is all true, everyone just appears to have forgotten how to play football.

Folks...look at the upcoming schedules for the rest of the division...

Dallas has to play @SD in two weeks--good chance of a loss (they never beat the Chargers). 

Philly has to play @Denver in two weeks. 

That same week, we get the Raiders. 

If we take care of the Lions next week at home, there's a great chance that we'll be tied for first going into the bye week. 

So we've bowed to him and his dick of a dad? Because this O is completely different from last year. And it's not working. 

Hail. 

In a word, yes.  Otherwise why would the offense look as static as it has?  If Griff was still hurt, he wouldn't be playing.  So, I'm assuming he's not hurt. 

But they refuse to run him at all, in any way.  

I put it on Griff.  I think he's making that decision. 

One thing I noticed from this game is that they may need to scrap the pistol formation and go with the shotgun (at least until they get an offensive line that can hold its ground).  In the pistol, the QB is only 3 to 4 yards back while the shotgun has the QB further back (5 to 7?).  The OL is getting pushed back into the QB.  There isn't much room in the pocket. There is a greater chance for the ball to be batted or possibly a turnover.

Totally agree, if you're not going to use the RO adjust your formations.

Archived