Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

Right there with you.  I hated the short bye, now it's our only hope.

I don't even understand, everyone looks deflated out there. I know they're tired but I don't see emotion on the sideline, players congratulating one another.

We're getting whooped by no sense of comradery or anything. We may have to vote for a new captain on the defense...maybe Kerrigan?

Shanahan needs to address this ASAP and really put his foot down, it's almost he's scared to do anything in the locker room but acts tough for the media, not the Shanahan I know. 

Maybe it's time to make an example of someone to strike some fear and sense of urgency...sit someone for their miscue's especially if the game is a loss anyways.

I do hope the team finds themselves.........RG III IS NOT............IS NOT.............a pocket passer.  Can't make him one.  

I just don't know why we're not doing much of the very simple pocket movement playcalls. Why can't we bootleg that **** like Jake Plummer did 80% of the time in 2005 for Mike Shanahan? Oh right. Even though he's a better NFL Playcaller, Mike Shanahan is letting Junior call his cutesy gameplan when we should be slashing them for 5 ypc and booting to easy throws.

I do hope the team finds themselves.........RG III IS NOT............IS NOT.............a pocket passer.  Can't make him one.  

That's how I feel.  It seems like they're holding his reigns tight and he's not doing anything he did last season that made him successful.  It's killing our offense.

Indy is losing to Miami. Dallas lost. Philly is on the verge of losing. New York is going to lose.

We might have sucked these past two weeks, but it's far from being over

Agree 100%

A lot of football to be played yet...we will right this ship and get back to what we are capable of

We didn't concede. They ran two straight runs at the start of the drive. We stuffed them and called timeout to save time if we stopped them on 3rd. That is when GB started throwing again. They saw what we did last week and were not going to give us a chance to score again.

Those were to save face. On 3rd down we were in the Carlos Cushion. Down 3 scores with 8 minutes left, you didn't see any hurry up.  We were just practicing our base offense and making the same timeout calls Iron Mike would make had the game been close.

It was practice for next week.

Archived