Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

holy crap London Fletcher has absolutely no lateral movement at all. Its like hes wearing concrete shoes. 

I think he finally hit the wall and really should have hung them up. At this point, I think the Redskins would be better off playing anyone else at this point because London can not tackle in the open field anymore he has no quickness. He can only make tackles when hes been running downfield a few yards.

Probably true. Merriweather was playing like a dumbass. Every tackle he tried to make was lead with his head. It was worse than Laron Landry on his worst days.

I honestly called it after the hit on Lacey. Dude was using his head as a missile, after being out of the starting lineup forever. Too many bad things can happen. 

Poor gap control

Poor tackling

Poor secondary play

Poor play recognition

Poor coaching

Poor communication

Poor adjustments

Green Bay actually played conservative until the Skins scored the last TD. They basically decided to turn it back on and was able to do it at will.

That's a poor testament to this defense and this team.

We concede, yet they are playing foot on the neck and passing all over us.

We didn't concede. They ran two straight runs at the start of the drive. We stuffed them and called timeout to save time if we stopped them on 3rd. That is when GB started throwing again. They saw what we did last week and were not going to give us a chance to score again.

holy crap London Fletcher has absolutely no lateral movement at all. Its like hes wearing concrete shoes. 

I think he finally hit the wall and really should have hung them up. At this point, I think the Redskins would be better off playing anyone else at this point because London can not tackle in the open field anymore he has no quickness. He can only make tackles when hes been running downfield a few yards.

The dude is 38 years old. I prayed he would retire but sadly he hung around too long. Hate seeing such a good player fall apart like this due to age.

Archived