Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

Still a lot of season left to be played.  Let that fat prick dance all he wants.  He's 7-0.  Good for him. 

See you in the playoffs asshole.

Well not us.  But someone will you fat ****.

Why all the hate.  He's arguably the bet coach you have ever had in Philly, and he took you to a SB.  I don't get it....

I would laugh my ass off if somehow Reid's Chiefs won the Super Bowl this year.

Please football gods make it happen.

If it can't be the Redskins (and it can't), I'm absolutely rooting for that to happen. Reid deserves it after what he's been through personally and professionally.

Why all the hate.  He's arguably the bet coach you have ever had in Philly, and he took you to a SB.  I don't get it....

b/c they only got to a SB once he (since he had final authority on personnel) finally went all in on a good WR. They could have been really set up for a lengthy run of SB contention with DM5, TO and Westy... but then all 3 of them - Donnie, Andy and TO - completely screwed the pooch with all the off- and in-season drama.

This was their best chance to clear the cobwebs and use that empty trophy case. I completely understand the fans' bitterness.

Me too.  Although, I don't think he's been through that much professionally. 

Pointy- That came out wrong. Didn't mean to imply that Andy was somehow done wrong by the organization. I just meant that he came so close to greatness so often and I'd like to see the guy take home a trophy.

I was pretty happy when Philadelphia let Reid go. Not only because he is a great coach and I thought they were making a great mistake but because he is too good of a man to have to be a part of that franchise. I'm with everyone else here. If Dallas can't pull out the miracle Super Bowl win I'd live to see Reid take home a Lombardy this year. I've always had great respect for him.

Hey Chip, I have a question. Let's suppose you have first and goal at the 2.

Would you give the ball to your best player Lesean McCoy?

Or would you have your 3rd string rookie QB roll out to the left, even though he's right handed, and try to pass it into the endzone? 

You will go for option B.

Ok, how did that workout? Oh, your rookie 3rd string QB fumbled to make it four possessions and four turnovers to start his career. You sir, are a genius. I guess your next choice will be USC or Texas.

I have a question.

What's more? 3 points? Or zero points?

I have another question.

Why the hell did I think Vick would make it through a game and start him on my fantasy team?

Was it because it was against a **** defense that's currently shutting out chip Kelly's innovative, unstoppable offense?

Eagles were like 2nd in the league in total offense two weeks ago and the wheels have fallen off.  I know they are down to their 3rd QB but I've never seen offensive ineptitude like this since the Kotite years.  It is simply amazing how bad the offense has become, literally overnight.

Eagles were like 2nd in the league in total offense two weeks ago and the wheels have fallen off.  I know they are down to their 3rd QB but I've never seen offensive ineptitude like this since the Kotite years.  It is simply amazing how bad the offense has become, literally overnight.

on the bright side, Kelly's offense would look pretty good at USC next year.

Archived