Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

In the spirit of full disclosure, I couldn't wait all week for Foles to kick the **** out of the Cowboys and the Redskins to **** the bed against the Bears so I could ask the rhetorical question of who the average GM would rather have right now, Foles or RG3.  :)

Guess the joke is on Eagles fans; as always.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I couldn't wait all week for Foles to kick the **** out of the Cowboys and the Redskins to **** the bed against the Bears so I could ask the rhetorical question of who the average GM would rather have right now, Foles or RG3.  :)

Guess the joke is on Eagles fans; as always.

I think the real joke around here is you...

Look up.  That's the Philadelphia Eagles ahead of you in the standings.

doesn't change that you're a joke...a bad punch line, and whenever you speak I hear eagles fans all over ES groan...you seem to even be a curse to them, so keep talking...

Oh man, terrible.  First play was a bubble screen that goes for 11 yards and I thought it was going to be more of the same offensive dominance.  After that, it was disaster.  Foles had some really clean pockets and had open receivers...he...just....couldn't hit them.  Like WD said, the miss to Avant in the endzone was mind boggling.  Dude didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. 

Kelly, of course, is a genius.  He just needs a QB who is above average to show the world his dominance.  He has taken the broken parts from a 4 win team and has turned the NFL on it's side. 

Yeah, Jim Zorn was a genius too. He just got stuck with Jason Campbell. See I can make excuses for a different coach that was in over his head. Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Archived