Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

Ho hum, good QB play and Kelly's offense is the best in the NFL. Who would your average NFL GM pick right niw to build their team around....Nicky Foles or RG3? Serious question. Foles has as many TD passes in three starts as RG3 has all year. Cant wait for the annointed one to end the Skins season next week.

Oh, sixth TD pass for Foles. The best young QB in the NFL.

Westy, thank you so much for posting this. No one has the ability to hype up their team so much right before they have an epic failure. At some point, we all have to assume that you're the cause. I mean, it's like EVERY time. 

We might as well assume from now that Foles will have one of the worst performances in the history of Qbing next week. 

Again, it's appreciated. :)

I'll give Foles credit for throwing them, but the Raiders D was horrible.  Some of those TDs I could have thrown.

Until they beat someone decent, or are at least even competitive, I'm not a believer in the "O".  Defense seems to be slowly coming around though with good performances the last three games.

Every GM would pick RG3 over Foles. 

Well, it depends on what you want your QB to do.  If you want to run a 100 meter dash, most would probably take RG3.  If you want your QB to win 3 NFC player of the week awards in his first 9 starts (after he wins this week) and be a freak passing hybrid of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, then Foles is your pick.

Well, it depends on what you want your QB to do.  If you want to run a 100 meter dash, most would probably take RG3.  If you want your QB to win 3 NFC player of the week awards in his first 9 starts (after he wins this week) and be a freak passing hybrid of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, then Foles is your pick.

Most people are more concerned with wins, but to nitpick, what is his third NFC player of the week award (if you count his guaranteed win for this week)?

Eagles were like 2nd in the league in total offense two weeks ago and the wheels have fallen off.  I know they are down to their 3rd QB but I've never seen offensive ineptitude like this since the Kotite years.  It is simply amazing how bad the offense has become, literally overnight.

I think, taking the normal trash talking and vindication that comes from division smack talk, it is obvious that the Kelly offense, or any offense in general, needs very good decisive QB play.  Barkley has been an abomination.  Kelly's offense is creating space and potential for big plays, just as it had done over the first 6 weeks of the season.  Unfortunately, for Kelly and Eagles' faithful, the QB he needs is not on the roster.  Foles had so many big plays against the Cowboys staring him in the face and he just couldn't make the plays.  Vick was a shell of himself yesterday.  Barkley is Barkley.  I will agree that the call to pass on the First and Goal from the 2 is curious at best.  You have a top 3 NFL RB and a minute to run the ball four times, if necessary.  But, these decisions are always easy in hindsight. 

Ho hum, good QB play and Kelly's offense is the best in the NFL. Who would your average NFL GM pick right niw to build their team around....Nicky Foles or RG3? Serious question. Foles has as many TD passes in three starts as RG3 has all year. Cant wait for the annointed one to end the Skins season next week.

Oh, sixth TD pass for Foles. The best young QB in the NFL.

You can't make this up!   :lol:

This is shtick right? Westbrook36 just messes with us ... 

He's not serious ... 

right?  :(

You can't make this up!   :lol:

This is shtick right? Westbrook36 just messes with us ... 

He's not serious ... 

right?  :(

Haha its comical. He flip flops depending on how his team is doing that week. Hell say one thing today, and then something completely the opposite the next week, as evident in the quotes in your post

Ho hum, good QB play and Kelly's offense is the best in the NFL. Who would your average NFL GM pick right niw to build their team around....Nicky Foles or RG3? Serious question.

They'd pick the guy that's 2-0 against the other guy.

Eli Manning is 3-1 against Tom Brady. Clear choice right, Henry? You know, since intellectually dishonest arguments pass as football discussion when trying to make a point.

Show WB36 the mirror again and he sees intellectual dishonesty.

You used to be a lot better at this dude.

So how about you let me know when your genius coach actually declares Foles the future of your franchise. If Kelly can't even commit to Foles, don't waste our time theorizing that some mythical GM that only exists in your fertile imagination would.

Nick Foles doesn't even actually throw the ball very well.  Instead, he goes into God Mode and astrally projects the ball down field for, effectually, a 30/40 yard hand-off.  I have a friend who's a big Eagles fan and a bit of a techie.  He slows the 1080 feed way down and you can actually see the apparition of Noles zoom over the defense and gently deposit the ball in the hands of the dumbstruck receiver.

And don't get me started on Chip Kelly!

To this day I still have no idea why Westy has been given unlimited troll privileges for a decade on this board.

Yes you are right about that. But it looks like Skins fans are getting the better end of the bargain. WB36 gets to shoot his mouth off a couple times a year and you guys get to use him as a punching bag for like 363 days out of the year. Not a bad deal. 

Archived