Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

Again is there a reason this douche bag is afforded the ability to troll these boards? Am I missing something?

Believe me, Taylor. I know it's tough to deal with an NFC East rival ES member when they are on top and laying it on thick. Westy is putting the screws to us pretty hard right now and I'd rather he not have that opportunity.  :)

However, he's been here a loooong time. He's suffered our relentless barbs and he's shared his sadness when things were tough for him. He may be a douche bag but he's OUR douche bag. His team gave him bragging rights this season so I expect him to exercise them.

Have at it, WB36. Impressive sweep and good on ya. We'll be back. I actually think Dallas or NY will win the division this season but the Chip Kelly train is rolling. 

Thanks for the kind words, Chach. I'm not even sure if I am an Eagles fan as much as I am a football fan. As a football fan, I am amazed at the rise of the next HOF QB, Nicholas Foles. You guys know he has the lowest career INT rate in NFL history? That he leads the NFL in QBR and YPA. I see the NFL MVP award going down to the wire between him and Manning.

Thanks for the kind words, Chach. I'm not even sure if I am an Eagles fan as much as I am a football fan. As a football fan, I am amazed at the rise of the next HOF QB, Nicholas Foles. You guys know he has the lowest career INT rate in NFL history? That he leads the NFL in QBR and YPA. I see the NFL MVP award going down to the wire between him and Manning.

Last season RG3 had an amazing turnover percentage too so those things may not really last. Foles is showing great stuff but as Redskin fans have had to learn, there are growing pains for every player. 

Despite Foles' good play, there's zero chance he'll get MVP. I don't say that as a jab, it's just that players like Manning will always win that award.

Wait what? Everytime the eagles lose, he is no where to be found... or his internet just stops working for the week  :lol:

He does disappear conveniently but I give him props for staying the course with us for the long run. I'm sure there are ES members who only visit enemy sites when they can crow. 

Besides, Westy gave me the best gift any rival can offer: that post-loss, drunken tv interview he gave a few years back. Anybody got that clip? Maybe he needs to review one of his lows to temper this high he's on right now.  :)

Besides, Westy gave me the best gift any rival can offer: that post-loss, drunken tv interview he gave a few years back. Anybody got that clip? Maybe he needs to review one of his lows to temper this high he's on right now. :)

It hurt so bad. :(

Www.lxcoupe.com/multimedia/stevecobra.avi

I wonder, is the cutting ability that McCoy has natural? Are his incredible reaction time and body control putting more stress on his knees than they can handle. 

Similar to a QB like RG3 taking hits most QB's shouldn't because of his guts/ignorance/ability to run put in him in situations to get hit, are McCoy's knees taking a beating most knees shouldn't? I mean, his cuts are so violent and sharp. 

He's such joy to watch, even as a skins fans, but people might compare him to Barry and in away the results they get are similar, but their body types are so different. I think Barry's low center of gravity gave him overall stability, but McCoy is pretty wiry, I don't think his body handles/cushions the impact from the cuts they way Barry's did ... 

I wonder, is the cutting ability that McCoy has natural? Are his incredible reaction time and body control putting more stress on his knees than they can handle. 

Similar to a QB like RG3 taking hits most QB's shouldn't because of his guts/ignorance/ability to run put in him in situations to get hit, are McCoy's knees taking a beating most knees shouldn't? I mean, his cuts are so violent and sharp. 

He's such joy to watch, even as a skins fans, but people might compare him to Barry and in away the results they get are similar, but their body types are so different. I think Barry's low center of gravity gave him overall stability, but McCoy is pretty wiry, I don't think his body handles/cushions the impact from the cuts they way Barry's did ... 

Who knows?  Obviously not on same level, but when I played football/rugby, I had the ability to jam a foot in the ground make extremely violent turns laterally, and it helped me keep from getting wrecked a lot.  One time I did it (in rugby tourney in Manassas) and my knee folded outwards.  I still remember the "oooooohhh's" from the sidelines as I whimpered on the ground. 

TBH, I think Shady is pissing Kelly off.  He's trying to do too much.  Kind of like some QBs (Foles in Cowboys game is one) that want to keep holding onto the ball before throwing it away...sometimes you just have to take what is available and realize a 1 yard gain is better than losing yards trying to break it.  It's ok occasionally to spin away and try and switch fields, but every other play defenses are going to play that.

Who knows?  Obviously not on same level, but when I played football/rugby, I had the ability to jam a foot in the ground make extremely violent turns laterally, and it helped me keep from getting wrecked a lot.  One time I did it (in rugby tourney in Manassas) and my knee folded outwards.  I still remember the "oooooohhh's" from the sidelines as I whimpered on the ground. 

Yikes, that's what I'm saying pointy. Kind of like a pitcher ... you got this great arm and you can really hurl the ball but the anatomy that supports the arm just can't hold up under the stress the rest of your body puts your arm through. 

As much as I hate not having McCoy on our team and I would never wish injury on him and it's not some great call if he does hurt a knee, it's football, he's a running back, I just wonder if he can keep up this crazy pace and sustain the crazy cuts he makes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I guess everyone can stop saying the Eagles haven't beat anyone since they are trouncing the 7-4 Cards.

Foles 3 TDs, of course 0 INTs, QB rating over 140. Forget RG3, I don't know if any GM would take Luck or Wilson over Foles right now.

Why stop there Westy? I mean I don't know of any GM who would take Peyton or Brady in their prime over Foles...GOAT

Archived