Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

Jinx strikes again. We've lost 9 in a row at home.

Foles sucks. Guess we can put to bed whether he should start.

I was quite shocked honestly by our defense. Foles or not. He's had some success against better defenses the past few weeks.

We were without Ware, Spencer, Ratliff, Crawford, Bass all on the DL. Still was able to shut down McCoy and co.

Still think they can bounce back and their schedule is favorable the next few weeks ... New York, Oakland ... We have @ Detroit, Minnesota and @ New Orleans. Very well could be back in first place in 2-3 weeks.

I was quite shocked honestly by our defense. Foles or not. He's had some success against better defenses the past few weeks.

We were without Ware, Spencer, Ratliff, Crawford, Bass all on the DL. Still was able to shut down McCoy and co.

Still think they can bounce back and their schedule is favorable the next few weeks ... New York, Oakland ... We have @ Detroit, Minnesota and @ New Orleans. Very well could be back in first place in 2-3 weeks.

Easy to shut down McCoy when Foles poses no deep threat or intermediate to short threat for that matter.  Sorry.  You guys won, I get that.  But Foles gave a performance that I'm willing to bet was worse than any Mike McMahon led Eagles team.

Throw Week 1 out since it was an ambush, the Eagles other two wins this year are against the "vaunted" Bucs and Giants, who combined have won as many games as a team of 11 of us posters would have: 0.

Eagles are supposed to be bad.  They were 4-12 last year.  

Easy to shut down McCoy when Foles poses no deep threat or intermediate to short threat for that matter.  Sorry.  You guys won, I get that.  But Foles gave a performance that I'm willing to bet was worse than any Mike McMahon led Eagles team.

Not being an *** here, but wasn't he pretty solid last week and the week before? That's a legit question I didn't see those games.

Not being an *** here, but wasn't he pretty solid last week and the week before? That's a legit question I didn't see the game.

He had a good game against Tampa and an average game against the Giants.  He had his worst game of his career today.  He was missing wide open receivers.  His "pass" to Jason Avant in the endzone was one of the worst I've ever seen.  Not only was Avant wide open and behind the defense, Foles didn't even have to hit him on the numbers.  All he had to do was get it in the general vicinity. 

There are grumblings that he had some sort of groin injury but could just be Foles apologists/Vick haters trying to explain why he was so bad.  

Seriously, he was awful

Ho hum. Eagles are averaging 450 yards a game on offense. He finally puts in a QB who isn't a mental midget and they roll over a team that was in the top 12 in defense like they were a HS team. First place in the NFC East with a terrible defense, that is a talent issue more than anything. Once the Eagles beat the Cowboys at home next week, they are the Giants and Raiders away from a 6-3 start. You guys had enough yet? Chip Kelly.

How's that plan working out for ya?

:D

Lol. Good one.

I know, I was figuring since Chip's offense was devised from the mind of the Almighty that they could at least score a touchdown.

Matter of fact, they were the lowest scoring team in the NFL today (so far).  The 0-38 Jacksonville Jaguars edged them out with one more Field Goal.    

Just wanted to point that out as well. 

Sad part is, we were a Interception (that was terribly overturned and the wrong call), and a guy jumping offsides offsetting a Pick 6, from whooping their butt, in THEIR house 24-0.

No doubt a big win for the Cowboys. They better enjoy it as their remaining schedule is a brutal one. And that Kiffin D still looks like swiss cheese if you ask me. There were several drops and bad throws as the Eagles receivers were open all day long. 

I'm a terrible fan I know.  Watched the first half @ a TGIF while in between soccer games in NOVA, and my thought was, "why bother winning?".  Yes, the NFCE is within reach and teams have gotten on a hot streak before at the right time, but they are struggling in so many areas right now that is almost a statistical impossibility. 

If you look up "indecision" in the dictionary, Foles' picture would be there.

Oh man, terrible.  First play was a bubble screen that goes for 11 yards and I thought it was going to be more of the same offensive dominance.  After that, it was disaster.  Foles had some really clean pockets and had open receivers...he...just....couldn't hit them.  Like WD said, the miss to Avant in the endzone was mind boggling.  Dude didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. 

Kelly, of course, is a genius.  He just needs a QB who is above average to show the world his dominance.  He has taken the broken parts from a 4 win team and has turned the NFL on it's side. 

Archived