Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hbo’S "true Detective" Series Matthew Mcconaughey And Woody Harrelson Track A Killer Over The Years.(Merged)

steveo21

SPOILER ALERT!:

So if they've figured out how to NOT have the killer be McConaughey and yet tie this thing up in a plausible, exciting way, this might be one of the top dramas I've ever seen, anywhere.

If the killer is a good actor and has some charisma and the show ends well this might be the end of going to the movies for me.

I won't spoil which episode but.......she's showing off more than just the FLBPs.

::in my Mama Fratelli voice when she loads a bag full of gold::

"thank you, HBO. thank you."

MOTHER OF GOD. even the wife was like "geez, she has perfect boobs" lololol.

and Lily Simmons, who regularly gets naked on Cinemax's "Banshee," apparently will drop trou on this show as well. she was the trailer park brothel friend.

dude wtf...i sound like a total perv. oh well. ;)

::in my Mama Fratelli voice when she loads a bag full of gold::

"thank you, HBO. thank you."

MOTHER OF GOD. even the wife was like "geez, she has perfect boobs" lololol.

and Lily Simmons, who regularly gets naked on Cinemax's "Banshee," apparently will drop trou on this show as well. she was the trailer park brothel friend.

dude wtf...i sound like a total perv. oh well. ;)

Woody's **** eating grin said it perfectly........"I love my job".

Yeah, last nights episode was great.  I think they want us to think that Matt's char is the copy cat (Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt he say strange that doll thing showed up after we already got the guy?), they set it up perfectly, making him the alcoholic, ex-cop, no family, lives behind a bar, outcast when he was a cop, drug addict, has visions/hallucinations, was admitted into a mental institution, etc.  

I think its a front.  My guess is Woody's char is the copy cat killer.  I'm calling it now.  

I hope they figure out a way for the killer to be neither detective. I just feel that most people right now are divided into thinking it is one of them, and we've been conditioned lately to believe it is going to be one of them.

Alexanda Daddario....GOT-DAYUM....knew she was a hottie but WOW.

I also think there is potential that the murder is not going to ever be solved and this is more just a character study of two detectives with their own unique set of problems, and a town suspicious.  No resolution.

I said to my wife, while watching episode2, "have you noticed that during the interrogations, WH spends a lot of time talking about how messed up MM is but MM rarely talks about WH?"

Seems like WH wants the detectives to worry about MM... as if he's trying to divert their attention from him.

I said to my wife, while watching episode2, "have you noticed that during the interrogations, WH spends a lot of time talking about how messed up MM is but MM rarely talks about WH?"

Seems like WH wants the detectives to worry about MM... as if he's trying to divert their attention from him.

I got the impression he was just answering their line of questioning. The two interviewers seem to be very interested in MM's history, career, and mindset. I've been hypothesizing they view him as a suspect. 

I think its a front. My guess is Woody's char is the copy cat killer. I'm calling it now.

I was thinking that after re watching episode 1, and noticed a few things that fit this theory & a few that fly in the face of it, which is one of the things that make this show great. I hope it is something along those lines, or that Marty is covering up for the killer who might be well connected- that pastor & sheriff or whoever who went into the cop bosses office & yelled about something.

Odd things that stick out to me:

-why does Cohle ask for beer when it's later revealed he has a flask & why dont the detectives pay that fact any mind? & his testimony won't be admirable in court because of the drinking-he points this out- which makes me think they are more interested in information than anything else.

-they interview Cohle first, then Marty, seems odd to do if Cohle is the prime suspect.

-who noticed the owl on the roof rafter of the burnt out church as both detectives entered? That was there for a reason, but I don't know what.

-Marty gets very defensive & measured when he figures out the detectives are on to something new, Cohle is more than willing to talk when he finds out, hardly the action of a man with a guilty conscience.

I like how they are trying to feed us Cohle as the killer on stigma alone, and I think it's working. I also have a feeling Marty's evilness will slowly start to reveal itself & then the general perception of him as a good guy might start to change.

I just caught up on this show, its pretty awesome so far. I really hope its not one of the two detectives who turn out to be the killer.

As far as Daddario, she is smokin. How does a girl that thin have bitties like that? Are those real?

I dated a girl thinner than her with bigger natural breasts.  Unbelievable.

Nature can do some cool ****.

I don't know if they view Cole as a suspect.. probably much more interested in picking through his brain.

With his departmental history, i'm sure his psych jacket is packed full.

I don't see in him the sort of crazy that becomes a copycat. More the kind of crazy that does just what he does.. be crazy, silent, and sit there waiting to die before losing it entirely.

Great show so far.

~Bang

I had a feeling there might be a pic of that creepy as hell final scene in here lol.

Is that one of those Blair witch type things (can't remember what they called them on the show) in the grass in the bottom right of the underwear, gas mask, machete pic?

Archived