Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Capitals 2013-14 Thread

Springfield

Well that first period was a blower.

Hopefully they come out with a little more fire in the second. Need some spark and some physical play.

Already?

Come on!

To be honest, I don't follow hockey that closely.  But I know the DC sports curse.  And I know that this team has gotten worse the past couple years.  Is that fair to say?

We were so good for a good 3 year stretch, up until last year I guess right?  Who did we lose?  I feel like our goalies have sucked for a while now.  What happened to that Semin fella? 

To be honest, I don't follow hockey that closely. But I know the DC sports curse. And I know that this team has gotten worse the past couple years. Is that fair to say?

We were so good for a good 3 year stretch, up until last year I guess right? Who did we lose? I feel like our goalies have sucked for a while now. What happened to that Semin fella?

You could get 20 different reasons as to how this team has changed since the President's Trophy days. I think they all start with George McPhee.

Saying that this teams window has closed after a game and a period is like saying the Redskins season is over after the first minute of the first regular season game.

You could get 20 different reasons as to how this team has changed since the President's Trophy days. I think they all start with George McPhee.

Saying that this teams window has closed after a game and a period is like saying the Redskins season is over after the first minute of the first regular season game.

I'm just guessing the season is over. :) As in this team isn't that good.  I fully admit I am talking out of my ass.  Forgive me, I am just gerrymandering.

Archived